IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Magnificos thoughts on the Cruiserweight tourny Asylum show #1

Go down

El Magnificos thoughts on the Cruiserweight tourny Asylum show #1 Empty El Magnificos thoughts on the Cruiserweight tourny Asylum show #1

Post  Justin Garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm

--El Magnifico is seen with an assistant,being interviewed by the new interviewer linda--

Linda:Hello ladies and gentleman,my name is linda,im here with IWA Asylum Superstar El Magnifico..Magnifico whats your thoughts on becoming the entrant for the cruiserweight tournament.

--El Magnifico chuckles--

El Magnifico:que va a ser emocionante que te puedo decir que miss.all que sé es que me voy a ganar el título te puedo decir that.and cuando lo hago me va a mostrar al mundo entero que soy el mejor luchador de lucha libre del mundo entero

Assistant: el magnifico said.its going to be exciting i can tell you that miss.all i know is that im going to win the title i can tell you that.and when i do i will show the whole world that i am the best wrestler in the whole wrestling world

Linda:thats intresting..whats your focus on the tournament tonight?

El Magnifico:Yo nunca mostrar miedo a mis oponentes que im asumiendo la championship.Just crucero como Dios dijo .. nunca nada que temer que se cruza o caras que muestra u anger.I le pido a Dios que me voy a ser el próximo campeón de peso crucero . Mi familia lo sabe y yo sé que too.mi determinado sobre este partido

Assistant:El Magnifico said.I will never show fear to my opponents that im taking on for the cruiserweight championship.Just like god said..never fear anything that crosses you or faces you showing u anger.I will pray to god that im going to be the next cruiserweight champion.My family knows that and i know that too.im determined about this match

Linda:Thank you El Magnifico back to you Guys..

--The Camera cuts to black--

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down