IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benny Kidds Interview Asylum Show #1

Go down

Benny Kidds Interview  Asylum Show #1 Empty Benny Kidds Interview Asylum Show #1

Post  Justin Garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 pm

--Benny Kidds is shown on the camera with a smile across his face,linda is seen yet again on the camera interviewing benny kidds--

Linda:Hello ladies and gentleman,this is benny kidds the other challenger for the cruiserweight title.any thoughts on tonights tournament for the cruiserweight title?

Benny Kidds:I dont really care what tournament im in..what matters is what title im challenging for..so my thoughts is...im pumped up and i know that i will easily beat this opponent im challenging for the cruiserweight title.I have agility..i have speed..and i have amazing strenght..and my main criteria for the match is hitting my opponent with a Kidd Drop.And once i do that to him..he will beg for mercy...and will not kick out on the 3rd count from the pin.thats all i have to say...i must get prepared now..so thanks for this interview..

--Benny kidds leaves the interview area--

--Linda shows a confused face--

Linda:umm ok...well thats his answer i guess..back to you guys..

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down