IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Show #2 Justins thoughts on the Battle Royal Last week

2 posters

Go down

Asylum Show #2 Justins thoughts on the Battle Royal Last week Empty Asylum Show #2 Justins thoughts on the Battle Royal Last week

Post  Justin Garcia Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 pm

hits on the p.a titantron.The Crowd Cheers as Justin Comes out from the backstage area with herington behind him.Justin Then Stares at the whole crowd in asylum tonight.Justin begins making his way towards the ring with a microphone in his hand along with herington.Justin Then Enters the ring as he stares at the crowd again.he then raises the microphone on his lips as the music stops

Justin Garcia:Ladies and Gentleman...On Insanity..What u saw on the battle royal was a tremendous fluke from me and dash magnum..Both of us Were thinking the same moves to knock our asses down and apparently..both of us got eliminated from the match leaving it a double count out..

The Crowd Booos

Justin Garcia:Exactly..so i just came to tell u that no one won...leaving it into a no contest...so...i dont know what my next strategy will be for me and dash magnum...we werent expecting this match to be a no contest but we could not stand up for the rest of the length of that match..All i can know is that my title will choose its faith to either stay with me or with dash magnum at The PPV in a 5 stages of hell match

The Crowd Cheers Loudly.

Justin Garcia:And well..my rookie in NAW Will Become A Champion One Day..KEITH HERINGTON He deserves to win a champion and deserves to be respected by each and every one of you people here tonight.Give it up for him!

The Crowd boos

Keith suddenly shows an angry face

Justin Garcia:dont boo him cause i get to show disrespect to him whenever i want to not you guys..so The Last thing i have to say here is THAT BATTLE ROYAL...WAS A PIECE OF SHIT! PERIOD AND AT THE PPV I WILL CONTINUE MY REIGN AS IWA WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION AND ONCE I DO....I.......WILL....DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Crowd Cheers Loudly

--Justin Drops his microphone and leaves heading towards the backstage area alogn with Keith Herington--

hits as justin leaves the ring

Masher:That was inspiring...anyways...be sure to check the aftermath of the battle royal on the next insanity show...

--the camera cuts to black as it goes to commercial--

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Asylum Show #2 Justins thoughts on the Battle Royal Last week Empty Re: Asylum Show #2 Justins thoughts on the Battle Royal Last week

Post  The Assasian Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Dash walks down the ramp. He enters the ring and begins to talk.

Dash: Justin I know you may think that your rookie will win but who's rookie is in first so far? Also you don't even know what the five matches will be so how do you know who will win?

The crowd cheers.

Dash: I just so happen to know the match types but I don't know if I want to tell you. Should I tell him folks!

Crowd: NO!

Dash: So Justin I just-

Dash stops talking and DDT's Keith.

Dash waits for a response.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Asylum Show #2 Justins thoughts on the Battle Royal Last week Empty Re: Asylum Show #2 Justins thoughts on the Battle Royal Last week

Post  Justin Garcia Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Justin Shows An Angry Face as he sees Keith Being attacked from Dash

Justin Garcia:ok mr bitch WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME!.If its another set up deal then im not gonna challenge u for my title.YOU MASKED PRICK!

The Crowd Boos Loudly

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Dash: Deal? What deal? I was just going to tell you the 5 matches in our match but I see you don't want to know.

The crowd cheers.

Dash: So I guess I should just leave and let you be unprepared for the match.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Garcia Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 pm

--Justin Chuckles--

Justin Garcia:you dont think i want to hear the shit from you Cono?(pussy),Well..IM LISTENING!

Justin then crosses his arm

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Dsah: I know you think it hurts my feelings when you curse at me but it just makes you seem like you're five.

The crowd laughs.

Dash: Okay the first match we're having is a TLC Match, then we have a First Blood, then we have a Tables match, then we have a LMS, and finally we have a Ladder.

The crowd cheers as Dash turns to leave.

Dash: Oh and one more thing.

Dash jumps off the ropes and kicks Justin in the face and then leaves.

Dash walks down the ramp as Justin gets up and holds his nose.

The show goes to commercial.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down