IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity #2 Justins First Title(Aftermath)

2 posters

Go down

Insanity #2 Justins First Title(Aftermath) Empty Insanity #2 Justins First Title(Aftermath)

Post  Justin Garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:02 pm

hits on the p.a titantron as the crowd goes wild

--Justin Garcia comes out from the backstage area with the IWA World Heavy Weight Championship on his waist with a microphone in his left pocket--

--The Crowd Chants."JUSTIN,JUSTIN,JUSTIN!"--

--Justin Garcia kneels down on one leg circling his finger on the ground,he then opens his two hands in a circle type,putting them above his mouth as he shouts out."ITS JUSTIN TIME!!!!" he then beats his chest with one arm as he walks towards the ring now--

--Justin Garcia then enters the ring as he looks through out the whole crowd--

Justin Garcia:Ladies and gentleman...Last week...you saw the battle royal took place last week on the draft night....there was 7 men including me..it was for the IWA World Heavy Weight Championship...Everyone was eliminated from the battle royal..BUT ME!!!!!......i prevailed against the IWA Legends..and the IWA Rookies...and who won?....ME!!!!...I told all of you people before that i can win any title at any time..and i prevailed the hellacious impact from the IWA Legends and rookies here in iwa..I dont care if u like me or not...Cause all i know is...IM A GODDAMN CHAMPION!..Go Ahead All of the unjusfits here tonight can call me a cocky bastard..hell peter might call me one too

Peter:What?

Justin Garcia:This is just a beginning of a new Legacy during my reign as your IWA World Heavy Weight champion..so lets cut to the chase..im challenging anyone in the backstage area to challenge me in a match right now...so i dont want any wrestlers to pussy out...i want anyone thats man enough to take on Me the world heavy weight champion...So Whoever Wants to challenge me...GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE

*justin then drops his microphone waiting for his challenged opponent

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Insanity #2 Justins First Title(Aftermath) Empty Re: Insanity #2 Justins First Title(Aftermath)

Post  The Assasian Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Plays as Dash Magnum comes down and enters the ring.

Dash Magnum: You're not the champion Justin.

Justin stares at him confused.

Dash Magnum: You see I was the World Champ before IWA closed. But you see Ares challenged me for the title. Guess what? I beat him. So as I see it I never lost the title. You're just holding onto the championship for me...and guess what? I kind of want it back.

Dash walks up to Justin.

Dash Magnum: You may have won the battle royal, but you've never won an elimination chamber, a King of the Ring, a Survivor Series, or a Anarchy match have you?

The crowd begins to cheer.

Dash Magnum: You can say all you want, but you know I'm really the champion. It may be Justin Time but I don't think that you can keep up with me.

The crowd goes wild and begins cheering Dash's name.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Insanity #2 Justins First Title(Aftermath) Empty Re: Insanity #2 Justins First Title(Aftermath)

Post  Justin Garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:22 pm

--Justin Chuckles--

Justin Garcia:is that all?..is that all?...it does not matter what stipulation of match i win for the IWA World heavy Weight title...cause all i know is..I won it period..say all the shit u want cause im immune to the words u say to me..i won it fair and square..These people know it..i dont give a fuck if your a legend in IWA or if u Won some kind of elimination chamber match..cause i won it ok?..i dont need to know the matches u did in the pass..cause if im a champion then im a champion nothing else..i just got goddamn lucky that i won this shit right here..which means IM CHAMPION!..if your really a champion you would of won a title right now but u didnt so fuck that shit...Anyways...i can see that u want a match against me...Well i accept..but that wont be any ordinary match..it will be...A NO DQ MATCH!..So Get ready YOU SON OF A BITCH!

--justin then drops the microphone as he leaves the ring heading towards the backstage area with a smile across his face--

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Dash Magnum: Ha! You're not a real champion.

Justin turns around.

Dash Magnum: You heard me. What you think just cause you won a title you're IWA's Voice or some shit like that? Are you kidding me?

Dash Magnum: You made a bad choice challenging me to a No DQ match.

The crowd cheers.

Dash Magnum: You know what Justin? I think it shows a lot since you left immediately after you challenged me to a match. It shows you're too big of a god damn wuss to stay here and listen to what I have to say you disrespectful little prick. You think that you can say whatever you want whenever you want huh? That shows a lot. You know what I think? I think you're a little brat that doesn't know when he needs to be a man. You think you're so tough trying to curse me out then leaving like a little bitch as soon as he finishes. You can't even take pride in winning the title. You say "I got lucky but I'm still the champ" you asshole. Take some pride in yourself. You switch between liking the fans then acting like a prick, you need to make up your mind! You aren't the type of champion IWA needs, they need a champion that cares about the fans and actually knows how things in IWA work. Because if you keep up your shit attitude you aren't gonna last very long here. You're days as champion are numbered and these fans know it.

The crowd gives Dash a standing ovation and begin cheering like nuts.

Dash stands there waiting for his reply.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm

--justin grabs another microphone from the announcer table--

Justin Garcia:ha fucking ha..you think your funny...i dont think your funny you cunt...your a bitch with no championship in your waist you dickhead..Real Champions take on Bone Crushing matches..I have made my statement ever since i debuted here.I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE FANS THINK! OF ME.IM THE REAL GOD DAMN CHAMP MORE THEN U ARE.I can see that your motivated for this match but once i beat your ass..your gonna kiss my dick and say goodbye to your title regins of..IWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!.So anything else to say..BIATCH!

The Crowd shows a mixed reaction from justins statement as he waits for dash magnums reply

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Dash Magnum: Why would I kiss your dick? Are you a butt-pirate or something? Not like their's anything wrong with that but I thought you were married once? Of course you cheated on the poor woman but I thought you had a wife. Anyways is that your reply? Are you serious? Is that your pathetic excuse for a comeback? You have to settle for yelling swears at me? You know what Justin you really are a pathetic excuse for a human being. You can't even get in the ring to come and talk to me, you have to stay outside the ring like a little wuss and curse me out like your a ten year old on X-Box? Are you SERIOUS? You pathetic little man....you think you're so clever with your language don't you? This title reign is gonna be like the one you had before...SHORT, and what's really funny about this whole situation is that you're not even putting the title on the line in this No DQ match. You know no matter the outcome of the match that I'm gonna come after you so you don't put the title on the line just to save your ass. Now that shows you're scared of losing this title like you did with the other one. You really are scared that I might get a good shot in and just so happen to win the match so you still have your title. I must admit though, I thought you were as dumb as a brick but you're actually pretty smart. You're smart if you were thinking on testing my abilities in the ring and you're gonna test how much I can take before I can't go on anymore. That is if that's what that was for. But I'm just gonna say it wasn't and you're just really, really stupid and rushed into a match without knowing anything about your opponent and not knowing if he's any good in this match type. Hell you barely even know how well I fight. You rushed blindly into a match not knowing anything about what you're going up against. That's really stupid, just like you. You bit off way more than you can chew in this one and you're gonna regret it so much. You may say you're the King of Extreme but you've never been in a match with Dash Magnum before so being a King won't help at all. You'd have to be a god to beat me. So you should be very, very scared.

The crowd goes insane at Dash's comments.

Dash waits for a response.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:05 pm

--justin smiles--

Justin Garcia:ok...so what if i win...AND YOU ARE WRONG..IF U LOOSE U GET TO SAY THAT IM BETTER THEN U AND THAT IM ALWAYS GONNA KEEP THIS TITLE IN MY SIDE.thats the deal..whats yours?

Justin waits for a response

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Dash Magnum: What? WHAT!? Still you're replying to me with these childish remarks. You couldn't think of anything better to say so you say that? Really? I'm at a loss for words people. This man is our champion? He acts like he's five. One, I said nothing about terms of any match. Two, you're gonna have to come up with a lot better stip then that. Three, I was right you are dumb since what you said has nothing to do with what I said.

The crowd cheers.

Dash Magnum: I dare you to step in this ring with me right now. Why wait when we can settle this right now?

Dash waits for a response

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Justin Garcia:you want to settle this fucking thing right now u asshole..ok IM NOT A PUSSY LIKE YOU..U COCKLICKER..LETS GO!

--Justin Then Goes to the ring facing Dash magnum as each of them share verbal words to each other--

--Justin Then Pushes Dash Magnum--

Justin Garcia:come on bitch fight me

--Justin then slaps dash magnums face--

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Dash Magnum: I'm not gonna hit you back. You see this isn't a match and it would be wrong for me to hit you not during a match.

Justin Garcia: Don't be a bitch!

Justin slaps Dash again.

Dash Magnum:Well if you really want me to fight back then I guess I can. I mean I just guess I can just cause you want me to so bad. Can I have a second to prepare?

Dash reaches into his pocket and Justin leans over to look when Dash punches him right square in the nose. Justin stumbles back and Dash Irish Whips him into the ropes and Justin comes back and Dash grabs his head flips and hits him with a DDT hitting a huge Gunslinger. Dash begins punching the groggy Justin when all of a sudden.

Josh Reding: Woah, woah, woah. Everyone just needs to calm down.

Dash gets off Justin and Justin slowly recovers and gets on his knees.

Josh Reding: Tonight I have an idea. A great idea. AN AMAZING IDEA! Tonight Dash and Justin will face off in a 4 on 4 Over the Top Rope Tornado Tag Match. Each man will have 3 teamates of their choice. But that's not all, the last two remaining will face off in a 20 count Last Man Standing Match! Now what do you two say about that. Oh and you also have to choose your teams now. So what do you say?

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Garcia Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 am

--justin shows a smirk across his face--

Justin Garcia:i made my decision...i choose Kilflip,matt lucas AND THIS BITCHES BEST FRIEND DOCTOR DEATH!!!!

--Dash magnum shows a shocked face at justin garcia--
[color=red]
Justin Garcia:what dash are u shocked..well you better be..cause your friend is on my side now...and he will kick your ass one way or another.and i want to hear your decision before i leave

Justin waits for dash magnums reply as the crowd goes wild.

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:49 am

Dash Magnum: I choose THE ASSASIAN!

Justin looks shocked.

Dash Magnum: What you surprised? I also choose La Oscuridad and I'm gonna bring someone from Asylum. That's right I choose THE BLACK KNIGHT! How's that for you asshole?

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Garcia Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 am

Justin Garcia:Bring it on,You Prick

--Justin Then Drops his microphone--

hits on the p.a titantron as justin leaves the ring as he heads towards the backstage area

--dash shows a smile across his face--

Peter:this has been a crazy night so far..lets see what else we have in store for you fans tonight

--the camera cuts to commercial--

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down