IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity #2 Show, Julian and The Cruiserweight Title

Go down

Insanity #2 Show, Julian and The Cruiserweight Title Empty Insanity #2 Show, Julian and The Cruiserweight Title

Post  Rabid Douglas Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:00 pm

--“Say it to My Face” by Downstait sounds through the P.A systems as Julian Davis dressed in a torn brown Old Navy jacket, walks out from backstage to a symphony of boos and chants of “GO HOME!”--
--Julian gives a satisfying smirk to the crowd as he strolls down to the ramp. He goes up to an outstretched hand from one of the fans and viciously slaps it before flicking the fan’s forehead and walking up the steel ring steps.--
--Once at the top of the steel ring steps, he raises his right fist and is responded with even louder boos chants of “GO HOME” and “YOU SUCK!”--
--Julian Davis walks to the center of the ring and asks the ring announcer to throw him a microphone.--

Julian: HELLO FUDGETARTS AND TELETICKERS! "THE HOFO" JULIAN DAVIS AS ENTERED THE BUILDING!

--Julian gives another smirk to the audience before continuing to speak.--

Julian: Ah yes, what makes me want to get out of bed in the morning and come to this hell hole, your dislike of the, Hofo, Julian..Davis.

--Julian Davis takes in a deep breath and starts to stroke his beard.--

Julian: You guys make my day. Did you know that? Probably didn’t. But doesn’t matter, I didn’t get off my couch to come to the ring and have a conversation with all of you jurfnuggets. I came to the ring to remind you all of how I won the semi-finals match for the Cruiserweight title match.

Julian Davis gestures towards the titantron as it ignites and plays the Julian Davis vs. Benny Kidds match from the first Asylum show:
Kidds gets Davis up and locks him into a Belly to Back hold and throws him over his head connecting the Belly to Back Suplex.
He goes for the pin and the ref begins to count ...1...2..Davis kicks out.
Davis quickly gets up and Spears Kidds into the mat. Davis then climbs the top rope and does a flip and hits a Flipping Leg Drop on him.
Davis gets Kidds up and applies a double underhook on him. Davis then drops Kidds on his head hitting a double underhook brainbuster, otherwise known to Davis as the Aneurysm, on him.
Davis then goes for the pin
Referee:
JULIAN DAVIS DEFEATS BENNY KIDDS!

The titantron turns off as the camera pans back on Julian Davis.

Julian: Congratulations to Julian Davis moving on to the finals match for the Cruiserweight Title Match.

--Julian starts to walk around the ring while he continues to speak.--

Julian: And I bet, nothing would make all of you angrier than me being Cruiserweight Champion. Hey some of you might not give a crap, but for all the others, I will enjoy making you conferjulaters cry and weep when I hold the Cruiserweight title high above my head.

--The crowd begins to stop booing and chanting.--

Julian: Oh no more boos for Julian? Getting tired? I know how it feels. The feeling that you’re just wrong and you have nothing left to do but give up, it’s alright; I don’t blame any of you for that. But I will still enjoy every second of rubbing in my victory in the faces of you underfunks.

Julian: But I won’t waste any more of your “valuable” time, I leave you all in your miserable lives. Farewell ejacoulaters, the please was all yours.

--“Say it to My Face” by Downstait sounds through the arena once again, the crowd booing begins to start again, as Julian slides underneath the bottom rope and strolls back up the ramp to backstage.--

Rabid Douglas

Back to top Go down