IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Noblemen rp for Asylum #1

Go down

The Noblemen rp for Asylum #1 Empty The Noblemen rp for Asylum #1

Post  The Assasian Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:59 pm

The screen goes from black to The Noblemen who are in a throne room with Coat of Arms on the walls and the room is made of stone. King Leonard is sitting in his throne and TBK is standing next to him with his Black Sword in his hand. King Leonard is sipping his drink. He has his battleaxe upside-down and has one of his hands holding it down. He sips his drink again then puts it on the throne. He clears his throat and looks at the camera.

King Leonard: Well hello there everyone it is I your humble yet amazing king. I know how much you all love me and I know I'm your favorite wrestler. Tonight I have a chance to win the IWA Tag Team Championship with my partner The Black Knight. We obviously have the best chance of winning the titles tonight. Right TBK?

The Black Night just nods his head.

King Leonard: Now we may have lost on Insanity and are now stuck in this shithole but that just means we'll be kicking the asses of all the losers here. Right TBK?

The Black Night nods again.

King Leonard: You may speak Black Knight. You do not have to stay silent for now.

TBK: Yes sir.

King Leonard: Let's take a look at our two opponents, Regal and Wrecking Ball. Regal is obviously the brains here as Wrecking Ball is dumber than a brick. Regal is the so called "Greatest Wrestler". Well then Regal you must be delusional since well I'm the best wrestler in IWA ever. I mean look at me I'm the perfect specimen. Then we have Wrecking Ball. Not only can this man barely speak English but he's dumb too. I mean it's not like he even wrestles in ring all he does is slam opponents and punch, kick, or slam into them with his body. Me, I actually wrestle and quite well if I do say so myself. My partner The Black Knight may not be as good as I am but he's still extremely good so I'd have to say that these two stand obsolutely no chance in hell at beating us in a tag team match. Also we're an experienced tag team and they're just starting to tag together. So we're obviously gonna be the tag team chamoions right TBK?

TBK: Absolutely sir. May I say something sir?

King Leonard looks at TBK and picks up his drink and sips it. He places it on his chair and looks at TBK. He thinks for a little bit then says.

King Leonard: You may...

TBK: Now We know Regal and Wrecking Ball are going to make a statement about us as well but I'll let them know this. They can attack me but if they attack the King I will hurt you. That is all.

King Leonard: Thank you for the statement Black Knight. I do believe that is all we have to say so I suggest you get the cameras off of us now. Goodbye this has been everyone's favorite wrestler and humble King, Leonard. Now go away.

The camera begins to fade to black and the last thing you see is The Black Knight standing like a statue next to King Leonard and King Leonard taking a sip of his drink. Finally the screen goes to black.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down