IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum:The First

Go down

Asylum:The First Empty Asylum:The First

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:52 am

The Asylum theme plays as the show opens up to ecstatic fans cheering. Fireworks fire up and explode in the air and the camera goes over some fan signs and then moves to the fireworks exploding. The screen then shows Asylum's broadcast team, the Hall of Famer Masher amd former WWE wrestler, WWE Champion, and commentator JBL. They sit in their seats waiting for the fans to quiet down so the people watching from home can hear them. They begin talking to each other and Masher laughs. The fans quiet down and they begin to speak.

Masher: Hello everyone and welcome to PETCO Park in beautful San Diego, California.

JBL: Beautiful is right Masher and we are ready to hold a great show for everyone.

Masher: What exactly made you want to come to IWA JBL?

JBL: I don't know exactly. Josh offered me a contract to commentate and I accepted it. Thought it would be a nice change.

Masher: Well tonight we have a great how for you including a match between the newest IWA wrestler and Seth Houston. But we don't know who this man is yet.

JBL: We also have the the matches to determine who will go to the finals of the IWA Cruiserweight and IWA Womens title tourny. We also have the Tag Team title match.

Masher: On with the show.

Josh Reding
Admin

https://insanitywrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Asylum:The First Empty Re: Asylum:The First

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 am

A Gondola Ride in Paris hits the P.A as she makes her way down to the ring with the crowd cheering. She is wearing a black tank top and blue jeans. Her titantron shows her hitting her finishers and signatures. She enters the ring with a mic and begns to speak.

Aria: Well, looks like I'm up to win my fifth ever IWA Womens Championship. Well I think as the most experienced womens wrestler here I may have the best chance at the title. I mean you got me up against a little princess tonight. We also have Cora and I destroyed, knocked her out, last week. I think I'm gonna do the same thing to Gracie. We also have Ashley Storm who I haven't seen yet but I bet she's pretty good. We also have Marisa Garcia who is obviously riding on the coatails of her brother. Then we have Sarasa. The first and one of 6 female wrestlers to defeat me in a match. I also plan to keep it that way. I mean look at all my opponents I have at least a 4 inch height advantage over all of them. I mean I'm the most dominant women in all of IWA and I think I've proven that.

Aria pushes her hair back behind her ear and goes to speak again when all of a sudden Isolate by Zo2 begins playing and Sarasa comes down in her ring gear and a mic in her hands. She enters the ring and walks up to Aria.

Masher: Things are about to get a whole lot more interesting.

JBL: You said it Masher. This could get interesting. Maybe we might even see a cat fight.

Masher: These two already don't like each other and this won't make anything better.

JBL: I don't think Aria or Sarasa want to make it any better.

Sarasa begins to speak.

Sarasa: You know what Aria I think you're way to overconfident in your height. That's pretty much all you rely n in a match. Your height and your strength, and if someone knows how to get past that then I think you can be beaten even easier.

Aria: Well Sarasa you rely way to much on your speed and flexibility. I know exactly how to use that against you. Trust me the next time we meet it'll be a lot different.

Sarasa: I remember you tried using my strengths against me and I turned it around and used not only my strengths on you but I used your strengths on you as well.

Masher: This is getting very tense.

Aria: Everyone knows that your win was the biggest fluke in IWA history.

Sarasa: Oh really?

Aria: Yeah really you dumbass.

Sarasa: Huh...I see....

Sarasa and Aria stare at each other for a second then all of a sudden Sarasa smashes her mic right into Aria's nose. Aria falls to the mat holdig her face. Sarasa taunts the crowd and they cheer her as Isolate by Zo2 plays and she leaves the ring.

Masher: The second night back and these two are alread going at it.

JBL: This is great!

Sarasa walks down the ramp with Aria beginning to get up and still holding her nose. The crowd is cheering as IWA goes to commercial.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 am

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall and is a match in the Womens Title Tourny and the winner will go to a Triple Threat match next week for the title. Makinh her way to the ring...ARIA!

Aria makes her way to the ring.

Callie: Now making her way to the ring...GRACIE MCGULLIGAN!

Gracie makes her way to the ring.

Masher: Our first match of the night should be a good one as these two very athletic women make their way to the ring.

JBL: My first match in IWA!

The bell rings as the match begins. With Aria charging after Gracie and hitting her with a huge Clothesline making Gracie do a flip in mid-air. Aria goes for a quick pin and the ref begins to count ...1...2...Gracie kicks out.

Masher: A huge hit by Aria and it completely destroyed Gracie.

JBL: That was a close one for Gracie.

Aria gets Gracie up and Body Slams her into the mat, then Aria bounces off the ropes and hits a huge Body Splash on Gracie. Aria then gets Gracie up and Irish Whips her then when Gracie comes back Aria goes for the Spear but Gracie traps her head under her arm and DDT's her into the mat. Gracie climbs the top rope and when Aria gets up Gracie jumps off and hits a Hurricanrana on Aria. Gracie then jumps up and hits a Leg Drop on Aria. Gracie Elbow Drops Aria then bounces off the ropes and hits a Lionsault on Aria. Gracie gets Aria up and Dropkicks her. Gracie goes for the pin and the ref counts ...1..Aria kicks out. Gracie gets Aria up but Aria tackles her to the ground and begins punching her in the face. The ref pulls her off of Gracie. Aria gets Gracie up and Suplex's her. Aria gets Gracie up and hits her with a STO. Aria goes for the pin and the ref counts ...1...2..Gracie kicks out. Aria climbs the top rope and jumps off to hit Gracie with a Flying Headbutt. Aria goes onto the ring apron then jumps into the ring and hits Gracie with a Senton. Aria gets Gracie up and bounces off the ropes and hits her with a Lariat. Aria gets Gracie up and Irish Whips her into the turnbuckle. Aria walks over to Gracie and puts her in a seated position on the turnbucke then climbs up, wraps Gracie's head under her arm lifts her up and hits her with a High Angle Superplex.

Masher: WHAT!? Aria has just hit Gracie with her own finisher! The It Comes!

JBL: That shows how powerful Aria is. That was sheer strength.

Aria goes for the pin and the ref counts ...1...2...3!? NO! Gracie kicks out and Aria stares in disbelief. Aria then angrily gets Gracie up and then lifts her up then slams her into the mat for a Powerbomb. Aria goes for another pin and the ref counts ...1...2...3... NO AGAIN! Gracie kicks out and the ref calls it a near fall. Aria goes to get Gracie up but Gracie flips Aria over into a Bridging pin. The ref begins to count ...1...2...Aria kicks out. Gracie gets on the tope rope and jumps off into a 450 Splash and goes for the pin. The ref counts ...1...2...Aria kicks out. Gracie gets Aria up and Aria goes for a Clothesline but Gracie dodges it and when Aria turns around Gracie hits her with a Enzigiri. Gracie gets Aria up and then DDT's her. Gracie climbs the top rope then waits for Aria to get up. She jumps off and hits aria with a Missile Dropkick. Gracie waits for Aria to get on her knees then Gracie runs at her and hits her with a Shining Wizard. Gracie gets on Aria and lock her in a Camel Clutch. Aria screams in pain and reaches for the rope as Gracie wrenches her submission hold tight. The ref checks to see if Aria is either knocked out or tapping but she isn't yet. Gracie pulls back wrenching the submission and pulling Aria back. Aria then begins to get up and grabs Gracie's legs. Aria falls back putting all of her body weight onto Gracie. Aria gets Gracie up but Gracie pokes her in the eyes and then rolls back and gets up. Aria runs at Gracie but when Aria goes for the Clothesline Gracie ducks under it and hits Aria with an Edge-o-Matic. Gracie climbs the top rope and jumps off but Aria gets up quickly and hits her with a Powerbomb. Aria goes for the pin ...1...2...3... the bell rings and Aria gets up after a grueling match. She pushes her hair back behind her head and gets up. She runs to the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd and they begin to cheer.

Masher: This match was amazing! These two extremely talented wrestlers gave it their all and Aria came out on top in this one.

JBL: Amazing is right Masher. These two are amazing athletes and they gave it their all like you said. My first match in IWA has been great.

Masher: And I hope you have many more.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:07 am

--El Magnifico is seen with an assistant,being interviewed by the new interviewer linda--

Linda:Hello ladies and gentleman,my name is linda,im here with IWA Asylum Superstar El Magnifico..Magnifico whats your thoughts on becoming the entrant for the cruiserweight tournament.

--El Magnifico chuckles--

El Magnifico:que va a ser emocionante que te puedo decir que miss.all que sé es que me voy a ganar el título te puedo decir that.and cuando lo hago me va a mostrar al mundo entero que soy el mejor luchador de lucha libre del mundo entero

Assistant: el magnifico said.its going to be exciting i can tell you that miss.all i know is that im going to win the title i can tell you that.and when i do i will show the whole world that i am the best wrestler in the whole wrestling world

Linda:thats intresting..whats your focus on the tournament tonight?

El Magnifico:Yo nunca mostrar miedo a mis oponentes que im asumiendo la championship.Just crucero como Dios dijo .. nunca nada que temer que se cruza o caras que muestra u anger.I le pido a Dios que me voy a ser el próximo campeón de peso crucero . Mi familia lo sabe y yo sé que too.mi determinado sobre este partido

Assistant:El Magnifico said.I will never show fear to my opponents that im taking on for the cruiserweight championship.Just like god said..never fear anything that crosses you or faces you showing u anger.I will pray to god that im going to be the next cruiserweight champion.My family knows that and i know that too.im determined about this match

Linda:Thank you El Magnifico back to you Guys..

--The Camera cuts to black--

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 am

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall and the winner will go and fight the winner of a later match for the Cruiserweight Championship. Making his way to the ring...EL MAGNIFICO!

El Magnifico makes his way to the ring.

Masher: Here comes the man known as El Magnifico and so far he may have lived up to that name, on the draft show he almost made the Doctor tap out. But in the end he ended up getting hit with a Lethal Injection and I mean no one kicks out of that.

JBL: Well seeing Doctor Death's records here in IWA I'd say I'm not surprised at that result. But El Magnifico put on one hell of a show from what I saw.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring...RABID DOUGLAS!

Rabid Douglas makes his way to the ring.

Masher: This is one strange wrestler.

JBL: Yeah be he can wrestle for sure. He had an impressive match against the former World Champion Dash Magnum.

The bell rings and the match begins as El Magnifico is just staring at his opponent. He continues to look at Douglas then realizes he's in a match and goes to lock up. They lock up and Douglas takes the initiative and puts Magnifico in a headlock. Rabid flips Magnifico over his body and Magnifico crashes into the mat. Douglas begins to Stomp on Magnifico and then gets on the ground and locks in an Armbar on Magnifico. Magnifico reaches for the ropes but Douglas applies more pressure on the hold. Magnifico screams in pain Douglas releases te hold and bounces off the rope Magnifico gets up and jumps over the running Douglas. Douglas comes running back and Magnifico slides under him. Douglas comes back again and Magnifico Dropkicks him.

Masher: What a manouever by Magnifico.

JBL: That was well, magnificent.

Magnifico jumps off the ropes and Douglas gets up just in time for Magnifico too hit a Crossbody on him. Magnifico quickly gets up and jumps off the ropes to hit a Moonsault on Douglas. Magnifico then gets Douglas up ans Suplex's him. Magnifico goes over to Douglas but Douglas reverses him into a Cradle Pin the ref begins to count ...1...2...Magnifico kicks out. Douglas gets Magnifico up and Body Slams him into the mat. Douglas climbs the top rope and jumps off into an Elbow Drop. Douglas walks over to Magnifico but Magnifico reverses him into a Cradle Pin of his own and the ref drops down to the mat and begins counting ...1...2...3... Magnifico gets up and rolls out of the ring quickly. Douglas gets up and grabs onto the ropes and points at Magnifico angrily.

JBL: And with the 1, 2, 3 this match is over. What an impressive showing by both of these men.

Masher: It was impressive but now Magnifico goes to the finals of the Cruiserweight tournament.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:17 am

He is here.........

Here in IWA.........

Are you ready...........

It's time to tap out or snap..........

Once you go extreme you never come back............

He is here.........

An extremely short flash of the man flashes on the screen but you cannot tell who it is.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:25 am

Callie: This next match is to get in the Triple Threat match for the Womens Title. Making her way to the ring...SARASA!

Sarasa makes her way to the ring.

Callie: Now making her way to the ring...MARISA GARCIA!

Marisa makes her way to the ring.

Masher: We have two more great female athletes who are gonna wrestle here tonight.

JBL: Let's see if their match can be up to par with Aria and Gracie's match.

The bell rings and the match begins with Sarasa and Marisa locking up. Marisa takes the initiative and Suplex's Sarasa. Marisa gets Sarasa up and Body Slams her into the mat. Marisa bounces off the ropes and as Sarasa is getting up Marisa Dropkicks her in the face. Marisa gets Sarasa up and European Uppercuts her. Marisa Irish Whips Sarasa and when Sarasa comes back Marisa Clotheslines her. Marisa gets Sarasa up and kicks her in the gut and then wraps her head under her arm and Marisa DDT's Sarasa into the mat. Marisa gets Sarasa up and kicks her in the gut then hits a Facebuster on her. Marisa gets Sarasa up and Marisa runs back bounces off the ropes then runs back and Big Boots Sarasa in the face. Marisa gets Sarasa up and locks her in Reverse DDT position she goes to drop down but Sarasa slips out of her grasp and as she is falling Sarasa grabs Marisa's leg and lifts her up then she drops her down into a pin and the ref begins to count ...1...2...Marisa kicks out.

Masher: What a manouver by Sarasa as Marisa could of just gotten the win right there.

JBL: Yes she could of and Marisa has to be way more careful if she's gonna beat Sarasa as Sarasa may be the most athletic woman in IWA.

Sarasa waits for Marisa to get up and when she does she runs to her and jumps up and hits Marisa in the face with both of her Knees and forces her down to the mat. Sarasa quickly gets up and bounces off the rops and hits Marisa with a Moonsault. Sarasa then jumps into the air and hits Marisa with a Leg Drop. Sarasa gets up quickly again and jumps onto the turnbuckle and jumps off into a Senton. Sarasa gets Marisa up and bounces off the ropes and jumps onto her shoulders shebrings Marisa down and lifts her up into a Mexican Stretch then falls back and smashes Marisa into the mat with a huge Stretcher.

Masher: That has to be it.

All of a sudden A Gondola Ride in Paris hits the P.A as Aria runs down to the ring and begins attacking Sarasa. Sarasa fights backa nd the ref callss the bell. Marisa gets up in agony and realizes what just happened. Then-

hits the P.A as Josh Reding comes down the ramp.

Josh Reding: Woah woah woah. This match isn't going the way I wanted it so since Aria ruined the match the Womens title match will be a Fatal Four Way between Aria, Sarasa, Marisa, and whoever wins their match on Insanity. Thank you and goodbye.

Masher: Looks like this match is gonna be more interesting.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:27 am

The screen goes from black to The Noblemen who are in a throne room with Coat of Arms on the walls and the room is made of stone. King Leonard is sitting in his throne and TBK is standing next to him with his Black Sword in his hand. King Leonard is sipping his drink. He has his battleaxe upside-down and has one of his hands holding it down. He sips his drink again then puts it on the throne. He clears his throat and looks at the camera.

King Leonard: Well hello there everyone it is I your humble yet amazing king. I know how much you all love me and I know I'm your favorite wrestler. Tonight I have a chance to win the IWA Tag Team Championship with my partner The Black Knight. We obviously have the best chance of winning the titles tonight. Right TBK?

The Black Night just nods his head.

King Leonard: Now we may have lost on Insanity and are now stuck in this shithole but that just means we'll be kicking the asses of all the losers here. Right TBK?

The Black Night nods again.

King Leonard: You may speak Black Knight. You do not have to stay silent for now.

TBK: Yes sir.

King Leonard: Let's take a look at our two opponents, Regal and Wrecking Ball. Regal is obviously the brains here as Wrecking Ball is dumber than a brick. Regal is the so called "Greatest Wrestler". Well then Regal you must be delusional since well I'm the best wrestler in IWA ever. I mean look at me I'm the perfect specimen. Then we have Wrecking Ball. Not only can this man barely speak English but he's dumb too. I mean it's not like he even wrestles in ring all he does is slam opponents and punch, kick, or slam into them with his body. Me, I actually wrestle and quite well if I do say so myself. My partner The Black Knight may not be as good as I am but he's still extremely good so I'd have to say that these two stand obsolutely no chance in hell at beating us in a tag team match. Also we're an experienced tag team and they're just starting to tag together. So we're obviously gonna be the tag team chamoions right TBK?

TBK: Absolutely sir. May I say something sir?

King Leonard looks at TBK and picks up his drink and sips it. He places it on his chair and looks at TBK. He thinks for a little bit then says.

King Leonard: You may...

TBK: Now We know Regal and Wrecking Ball are going to make a statement about us as well but I'll let them know this. They can attack me but if they attack the King I will hurt you. That is all.

King Leonard: Thank you for the statement Black Knight. I do believe that is all we have to say so I suggest you get the cameras off of us now. Goodbye this has been everyone's favorite wrestler and humble King, Leonard. Now go away.

The camera begins to fade to black and the last thing you see is The Black Knight standing like a statue next to King Leonard and King Leonard taking a sip of his drink. Finally the screen goes to black.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:30 am

Callie: This match is a tag team match and is for the IWA Tag Team Championship. Making their way to the ring...Regal&Wrecking Ball!

Regal&Wrecking Ball make their way to the ring.

Callie: Now making their way to the ring...THE NOBLEMEN!

The Noblemen make their way to the ring.

JBL: This should blow the roof off the building.

Masher: You said it.

The bell rings and the match begins with TBK and Wrecking Ball in ring and Leonard and Regal on the apron. TBK and Wrecking Ball lock up and Wrecking Ball easily throws him across the ring. Wrecking Ball walks over to TBK and just gets on top of him and stands on him. TBK screams in pain of the 390 pound man standing on him. Wrecking Ball gets off and gets TBK up he then Body Slams TBK and bounces off the ropes and Big Splash's TBK and goes for the pin. The ref begins to count ...1...2...TBK kicks out. Wrecking Ball gets TBK up and Suplex's him. He wait for TBK to get up and when he does he Big Boot's TBK hitting him with a huge AK-47. He goes for the pin and the ref begins to count ...1...2...3!? NO! Leonard runs in breaking up the pin right before the three count. Wrecking Ball gets up and looks angrily at Leonard and wraps his hand around Leonard's neck he lifts him up but TBK Low Blows him and Wrecking Ball drops Leonard and falls to the ground in pain. Leonard gets onto the apron and TBK climbs the turnbuckle. TBK tags Leonard in from the turnbuckle and Leonard enters the ring. Leonard climbs the turnbuckle with TBK and TBK lifts Leonard up into the air then throws him down at least 10 feet to the gorund onto Wrecking Ball.

JBL: That was amazing!

Masher: They call that the Noble Splash.

TBK runs to Regal and Spears him out of the ring. Leonard goes for the pin and the ref begins to count ...1...2...Wrecking Ball kicks out. Leonard gets Wrecking Ball up and puts him in Powerbomb position, he does does a flip and hits Wrecking Ball with a Flipping Piledriver. He goes for the pin while TBK is still attacking Regal from the outside of the ring. The ref begins to count ...1...2...3... The Noblemen go to the middle of the ring and begin to celebrate.

Masher: They never stood a chance after that brutal attack by TBK.

JBL: Regal couldn't even get in this match.

Callie: Here are your winners and NEW IWA World Tag Team Champions...THE NOBLEMEN!

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:35 am

--Benny Kidds is shown on the camera with a smile across his face,linda is seen yet again on the camera interviewing benny kidds--

Linda:Hello ladies and gentleman,this is benny kidds the other challenger for the cruiserweight title.any thoughts on tonights tournament for the cruiserweight title?

Benny Kidds:I dont really care what tournament im in..what matters is what title im challenging for..so my thoughts is...im pumped up and i know that i will easily beat this opponent im challenging for the cruiserweight title.I have agility..i have speed..and i have amazing strenght..and my main criteria for the match is hitting my opponent with a Kidd Drop.And once i do that to him..he will beg for mercy...and will not kick out on the 3rd count from the pin.thats all i have to say...i must get prepared now..so thanks for this interview..

--Benny kidds leaves the interview area--

--Linda shows a confused face--

Linda:umm ok...well thats his answer i guess..back to you guys..

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 am

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall and the winner will fight El Magnifico for the IWA Cruiserweight Championship. Making his way to the ring...JULIAN DAVIS!

Julian Davis makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring...BENNY KIDDS!

Benny Kidds makes his way to the ring.

Masher: These two men had great debuts last Insanity.

JBL: This could go either way.

The bell rings and the match begins with Kidds and Davis locking up then they start throwing punches at each other. Over and over they keep punching until Davis kicks Kidds in the gut and wraps his head under his arm. He twists and hits a Neckbreaker on Kidds. Davis gets Kidds up and hits a Suplex on him. Davis climbs the top rope and jumps off to hit an Elbow Drop on Kidds. Davis gets Kidds up and hits a Dropkick on him. Davis waits for Kidds to get up then when he does Davis rols in the air and hits Kidds with a Bicycle Kick. Davis gets Kidds up and Body Slams him into the mat. Daavisgoes onto the apron and waits for Kidds to get up then when he does Davis flips into the ring but Kidds Powerbombs Davis into the mat. Kidds bounces off the ropes and hits a Lionsault on Davis. Kidds gets up and jumps to hit a Leg Drop on Davis. Kidds drops down and hits an Elbow drop on Davis. Kidds climbs the top rope and jumps off into a Flying Headbutt. Kidds gets Davis up and locks him into a Belly to Back hold and throws him over his head connecting the Belly to Back Suplex. He goes for the pin and the ref begins to count ...1...2..Davis kicks out. Davis quickly gets up and Spears Kidds into the mat. Davis climbs the top rope and does a flip and hits a Flipping Leg Drop on him. Davis gets Kidds up and hits his Pumphandle Piledriver on him. He goes for the pin and the ref counts ...1...2...3... Davis gets up and begins to celebrate.

Masher: The match is over and it'll be Julian Davis vs El Magnfico for the Cruiserweight Championship next Asylum.

JBL: That was a short but solid match.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:39 am

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall. Making his way to the ring...SETH HOUSTON!

Masher: Now to find out his mystery opponent.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring....THE ASSASIAN!

The Assasian makes his way to the ring.

Masher: The Assasian?

JBL: CWF Wrestler and former US Champion.

The bell rings and the match begins as The Assasian Dropkicks Houston. Then he bounces off the ropes and Houston gets up and hits a Moonsault on the standing Houston. The Assasian then grabs Houston's legs and locks him in a Boston Crab. Houston screams in pain as The Assasian wrenches the submission. Houston reaches for the ropes and screams in agony. The Assasian releases his grasp and gets Houston up. He wraps his head under his arm and drops to hit a DDT on him. The Assasian climbs the top rope. Houston gets up and The Assasian jumps off grabbing the head of Houston and doing a flip to hit a huge Over Caste. The Assasian gets Houston up and Body Slams him. The Assasian goes for the pin and the ref counts ...1...2..Houston kicks out. The Assasian goes to get Houston up but Houston pokes him in the eyes and gets up. Houston wraps The Assasian's head under his arm then twists and The Assasian's neck crashes to the mat to hit a huge Neckbreaker. Houston gets The Assasian up and Body Slams him to the mat. Houston jumps up and hits a Leg Drop on The Assasian. Houston bounces off the ropes and hits a Moonsault on The Assasian. He goes for the pin and the ref counts ...1...2.The Assasian kicks out.

JBL: These two are just going back and forth.

Houston gets The Assasian up and Body Slams him. Houston climbs the top rope and jumps off but The Assasian gets up and hits an Enzigiri on the man flying through the air. The Assasian makes the cover and the ref begins to count ...1...2...Houston kicks out. The Assasian gets Houston up wraps his head under his arm and drops crashing Houston's head into the mat for a huge DDT. The Assasian lifts Houston's legs and puts them in an e he locks in The Execution. Houston screams then can't take it any more and taps out. The Assasian gets up and celebrates.

Masher: What a victory from the newest IWA member.

JBL: That was our last match of the night everyone.Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall. Making his way to the ring...SETH HOUSTON!

Masher: Now to find out his mystery opponent.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring....THE ASSASIAN!

The Assasian makes his way to the ring.

Masher: The Assasian?

JBL: CWF Wrestler and former US Champion.

The bell rings and the match begins as The Assasian Dropkicks Houston. Then he bounces off the ropes and Houston gets up and hits a Moonsault on the standing Houston. The Assasian then grabs Houston's legs and locks him in a Boston Crab. Houston screams in pain as The Assasian wrenches the submission. Houston reaches for the ropes and screams in agony. The Assasian releases his grasp and gets Houston up. He wraps his head under his arm and drops to hit a DDT on him. The Assasian climbs the top rope. Houston gets up and The Assasian jumps off grabbing the head of Houston and doing a flip to hit a huge Over Caste. The Assasian gets Houston up and Body Slams him. The Assasian goes for the pin and the ref counts ...1...2..Houston kicks out. The Assasian goes to get Houston up but Houston pokes him in the eyes and gets up. Houston wraps The Assasian's head under his arm then twists and The Assasian's neck crashes to the mat to hit a huge Neckbreaker. Houston gets The Assasian up and Body Slams him to the mat. Houston jumps up and hits a Leg Drop on The Assasian. Houston bounces off the ropes and hits a Moonsault on The Assasian. He goes for the pin and the ref counts ...1...2.The Assasian kicks out.

JBL: These two are just going back and forth.

Houston gets The Assasian up and Body Slams him. Houston climbs the top rope and jumps off but The Assasian gets up and hits an Enzigiri on the man flying through the air. The Assasian makes the cover and the ref begins to count ...1...2...Houston kicks out. The Assasian gets Houston up wraps his head under his arm and drops crashing Houston's head into the mat for a huge DDT. The Assasian lifts Houston's legs and puts them in an e he locks in The Execution. Houston screams then can't take it any more and taps out. The Assasian gets up and celebrates.

Masher: What a victory from the newest IWA member.

JBL: That was our last match of the night everyone.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:40 am

Masher: I'd say the show was a success.

JBL: I agree and we'll see everyone later.

Insanity Wrestling Alliance 2011

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down