IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity:The Draft

2 posters

Go down

Insanity:The Draft Empty Insanity:The Draft

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Plays as the show opens with fireworks exploding and the crowd Cheering loudly.

Jason: Welcome to insanity the #1 show on the planet!

Peter: Not only on the planet...in the universe!

Jason: Tonight we have Asylum commentator with us...Masher!

Masher: It's great to be here.

Jason: Tonight ever IWA Wrestler will compete in a match to see on what show they go too.

Plays as Josh Reding comes down the ramp to a mixture of boos and cheering but the cheering outshines the booing barely. He enters the ring and stands in the middle of the ring with a mic. He begins to speak.

Josh Reding: Hello everyone and welcome to the greatest show ever...thanks to me Josh Reding...INSANITY! I'd like to welcome you back to IWA a show I started years ago. I built this company all alone and I had no help whatsoever. I must admit I turned out as the model man, I'm good looking, I'm smart, almost at genius levels, and I'm extremely strong. I must admit I may even be as great a man as Gandhi or Alexander the Great

Killflips face pops up on the titantron.

Killflip: Okay let's calm down Josh and let these fans get on with the show.

Josh Reding: Ah I'm sorry everyone. Well then on with the first match!

Plays as Josh leaves the ring.

Peter: What a great man. *sniffs*

Masher: We all know how much you love sucking up to the boss Peter but as least keep the drool in your mouth.

Jason: Anyways on with the show!

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Insanity:The Draft Empty Re: Insanity:The Draft

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Jason: Hello Insanity Wrestling Association fans! It’s Jason and Peter of Asylum, also being joined by special guest from Insanity….Masher! Welcome Masher!

Masher: Glad to be here Jason, glad to call this draft day where we see the wrestlers go to Asylum and my brand Insanity!

Peter: I think two commentators were just fine.

Jason: Don’t be rude Peter.

Peter: I’m just telling the truth.

Masher: It’s ok Jason, I came here to commentate and no one’s going to stop me from doing that.

Jason: Good Attitude Masher! Anyway, let’s get on with the next match that shows two former IWA World Heavyweight Champions battle it out to see who will go to our main show Insanity, and who will go to Asylum the home of commentator Masher.

Masher: This will be great, no matter who wins, Asylum is getting a former IWA World Champion.

Jason: And here comes our first competitor!

Callie: “The following contest is settled for One Fall, and will decide who will be on the Insanity roster, and who will call Asylum their home!”

Callie: “Introducing the first competitor, Ares”

Ares enters the arena to the sound of Celldweller by The Last Firstborn and a Spear as the crowd boos him. He then ignores the crowd and enters the ring.

Callie: And his opponent, Regal!

Regal enters the arena and starts posing as the fans continue to boo. Regal poses coming down the ramp, and when gets inside the ring goes to the top turnbuckle and poses to the crowd.

Jason: Looks like this match will be Ares vs. Regal to see who will be drafted to Asylum and who will go to Insanity.

Peter: My two favorite heels battling it out!

Ares and Regal walk to the center of the ring and stare into each other’s eyes.
Ares gains the momentum hitting Regal with a hard Forearm Smash, dropping Regal hard to the mat.
Regal stands back up and applies a headlock onto Ares.
Ares gives elbows to the chest of Regal until Regal breaks the headlock.
Ares then drops Regal with a devastating Dropkick!
Ares bends down on Regal and wraps his hands around Regal’s jaw pulling back on the chin performing a Chin Lock.
Ares keeps his submission hold and increases the force.
Ares releases his grasp and attacks Regal with a Elbow Drop to the Chest!
Ares goes for a pinning maneuver.
Referee starts counting
Regal kicks out a one.

Jason: This has been a slow match so far.

Ares rebounds off the ropes and knocks Regal down with a clothesline, but Regal pops back up and receives another clothesline from Ares!

Masher: Seems like Ares trying to pick up the pace.

Regal uses the ropes to get back up as Ares charges at Regal with another clothesline.
Regal ducks the clothesline and lays out Ares with a belly-to-belly suplex!

Peter: YES, BIG MOVE MY REGAL!

Regal jumps to the top turnbuckle and poses for the crowd as the boo and scream “YOU SUCK”.

Masher: Looks like Regal taking some time to taunt.

Regal stands on the top turnbuckle and jumps off in a Crossbody position landing on Ares!
Ares pops back up and Regal hits a Samoan Drop on his adversary!

Masher: Big Move by Regal that may lay out Ares for the pin.

Regal lays over Ares for the pin.
Referee starts counting
Ares kicks out of the pin.
Regal starts to stomp on the chest of Ares as Ares lies on the ground.
Regal lifts up Ares and throws him against the turnbuckle.
Regal runs at Ares, but Ares moves out of the way, rebounds off the ropes and hits a devastating SPEAR!

Peter: WOA! Hard Spear by Ares turning Regal inside out!

Ares lifts Regal back up and starts to nail Regal with a series of punches before Regal counters and raises Ares up in a fireman’s carry position and slams him down with a Samoan Drop.
Regal goes for a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting
Ares kicks out once again.
Ares gets back up and runs at Regal but Regal ducks and raises Ares up in a fireman’s carry position once again.

Jason: Looks like Ares trying to go for that fireman’s carry again.

Ares gets down off of Regal and kicks Regal In the back.
Ares rebounds off the ropes and gives Regal a hard Big Boot dropping Regal to the ground creating a large impact.
Ares goes to the turnbuckle, bends down on one knee, and waits for Regal to get back up.
Regal stands back up slowly as Ares charges at Regal and executes another SPEAR!

Masher: Another Spear! This could be it for Regal!

Ares goes for a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting
2…..
Regal kicks out at the last moment.
Ares starts to show signs of frustration.

Peter: Just stay focused, Ares, just stay focused.

Ares lifts Regal up and throws Regal against the turnbuckle with extreme force.
Ares then charges at Regal with a strong Stinger Splash!
Ares then springboards off the rope and executes a violent Dropkick to Regal against the turnbuckle!

Jason: A Hard Dropkick by Ares to Regal!

Peter: Can you stop talking! I am trying to watch this amazing match!

Masher: No need to be hostile Peter.

Peter: IS ANYBODY TALKING TO YOU? Just watch the match!

Ares then Irish Whips Regal into another turnbuckle but Regal counters and hits a devastating Clothesline!
Ares pops back up and rebounds off the rope, but so does Regal, and Regal attacks first with a SPEAR!
Ares is turned inside out!

Masher: REGAL HITS ARES WITH A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE!

Regal lifts Ares back up and raises Ares up into a brainbuster position.

Jason: Oh NO! Regal might get to hit the Brain Killer!

Ares hits Regal in the head with a knee and is able to stand back up.
Ares then pushes Regal against the ropes and HITS A BLACK HOLE SLAM INTO A PILEDRIVER EXECUTING A DEVASTATING XIPHOS!
Regal is busted open!
Peter: BlOOD! BLLOOD! BLOOD!
Jason: XIPHOS! Ares hit Xiphos!
Ares falls onto Regal in a pinning position
Referee starts counting
ARES DEFEATS REGAL!

Callie: YOUR WINNER, ARES!

Jason: ARES IS GOING TO INSANITY!

Peter: NO!

Masher: YES! INSANITY HAS ARES! INSANITY GETS ARES! THE FORMER WORLD CHAMPION ARES

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 pm

He is coming to IWA...

The camera goes to the silhouette of a man standing in a darkened room...

Next week one of the most athletic men in all of wrestling comes to IWA...

It shows the silhouette doing some of the wrestlers signature moves...

Make sure to watch the next IWA to figure out who this man is...

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall and the winner will go to Insanity. Making his way to the ring LA OSCURIDAD!

Jason: This is one disturbed man.

Peter: This guy is weird

Masher: He’s good though.

The lights turn off and the crowd cheers when the lights turn back on La Oscuridad is on the outside ropes. He enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle to pose
Callie: Now making his way to the ring BENNY KIDDS!

Jason: This is a promising kid.

Peter: I don’t like him.

Masher: Shut the hell up.

Benny Kidds makes his way to the ring.
The bell rings and the match begins. La Oscuridad and Kidds lock up and Kidds puts him in a headlock. Oscuridad throws him off of him and when Kidds comes back Oscuridad Dropkicks him.

Jason: The seasoned vet with a nice Dropkick.

Oscuridad stomps Kidds and then runs to the ropes and bounces off them into a Moonsault. Oscuridad then locks him in a Sleeper Hold. Kidds trys to work his way out and starts screaming in agony. Kidds foot goes under the rope and Oscuridad lets go. He then goes to get him up but gets Low Blowed. Kidds then Body Slams Oscuridad. He climbs the top rope and hits Oscuridad with a Diving Elbow Drop. Kidds gets him up and lifts him up and hits a Samoan Drop. Kidds goes for the pin. The ref begins to count …1..Oscuridad kicks out. Kidds get Oscuridad up and kicks him in the gut then hits him with a Neckbreaker. Kidds get Oscuridad up and Irish Whips him then Dropkicks him. Kidds get Oscuridad up but Oscuridad flips Kidds over him and then runs and bounces off the ropes then hits a Big Splash on Kidds. Oscuridad then gets Kidds up and European Uppercuts him. Oscuridad then runs up the turnbuckle and jumps off and hits Kidds with a Whisper in the Wind.

Jason: What a beautiful maneuver by Oscuridad.

Peter: It was ok…

Masher: I swear you are such an asshole.

Peter: At least I still have a career.

Masher: So do I and don’t think since I’m retired doesn’t mean I can’t kick your sorry ass.

Oscuridad then gets Kidds up and hits him with a Chop across the chest. Oscuridad then hits Kidds with a Body Slam. Oscuridad climbs the turnbuckle and when Kidds gets up Oscuridad hits him with a Dragonrana pin. The ref begins to count …1…2..Kidds kicks out.

Jason: He almost had him there.

Masher: This is where Oscuridad needs to capitalize. If he can hit a couple more moves like that then he can win this for sure. But I wouldn’t count Kidds out yet.

Peter: This has been a pretty good match so far. Slow…but good.

Kidds quickly goes for a Cradle pin on an unsuspecting Oscuridad. The ref begins counting …1…2..Oscuridad kicks out. Kidds gets Oscuridad up and then runs off the ropes and hits him with a Shoulder Block. Kidds gets Oscuridad up and hits him with a DDT. Kidds goes for the pin and the ref begins counting …1…2…Oscuridad kicks out of the pin. When Oscuridad is getting up Kidds runs over and hits him with a Shining Wizard.

Peter: What a move! That may be it!

Jason: Don’t count Oscuridad out yet. He’s been in worse situations than this.

Kidds then gets Oscuridad up and lifts him up into Suplex position, he then falls back and hits him with a Suplex. Kidds goes for the pin …1…2…Oscuridad kicks out. Kidds gets Oscuridad up but Oscuridad fights back with a flurry of punches. Oscuridad kicks Kidds in the gut and Irish Whips him into the corner. Oscuridad then runs over and hits Kidds with a Kick to the face. Oscuridad then goes to Irish Whip Kidds again but Kidds reverses it and Oscuridad is Irish Whipped into the corner. Kidds runs at him but Oscuridad moves and Kidds runs into the turnbuckle. Oscuridad turns him around and puts Kidds on the turnbuckle. Oscuridad climbs up with Kidds and jumps off into a Moonsault and hits the Darkness C-4. Oscuridad goes for the pin and the ref begins counting …1…2…3… Oscuridad rolls off of Kidds tired and then pulls himself up with the ropes.

Jason: Oscuridad wins! The 2x World champ pulls it off In this battle.

Peter: Nooo, looks like we won’t be seeing more of Kidds here.

Masher: What a match and debut by Benny Kidds. This kids got a bright future here that’s for sure.

Callie: Here is your winner and going to Insanity…LA OSCURIDAD!

Oscuridad helps Kidds up and raises his arm.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:30 pm

King Leonard's music plays as King Leonard and The Black Knight come to with booing for Leonard and cheering for TBK. They enter the ring and Leonard tells him to stay near the turnbuckle.

King Leonard: Yes, yes no need to cheer so loudly it is I the World's Greatest Wrestler. I can out wrestle anyone in the world, I am a 4 time IWA Tag Team Champion, a 6 time IWA Eurasian Champion, and a 2 time IWA World Champion. Also I hold the third longest IWA Eurasian Title reign and the 5th longest IWA World Championship reign ever.

Jason: God damn does this guy ever stop talking about how great he is?

Masher: He sure doesn't Jason. Trust me even backstage this guy never shuts the hell up.

King Leonard: Also I have my protector who is also a former 5 time IWA Eurasian Champion, a 4 time IWA Tag Team Champion, and a 2x IWA International Champion. But that's enough about him onto me and what I'm going too do tonight. I unlike Ares who is delusional about what he's going to do forgot that I most likely will be in the batte royal and will win to become IWA World Champion for a third time. I am the greatest wrestler of all time so I am obviously the best choice for the World Champ.

Jason: OH MY GOD SHUT UP!

King Leonard: I see that everyone has had enough of their king tonight so I will leave you to the next loser in a match.

King Leonard leaves the ring with TBK and heads backstage.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall with the winner going to Insanity. Making his way to the ring…JULIAN DAVIS!

Julian Davis makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Making his way to the ring…ALISTAIR!

Alistair makes his way to the ring.

Masher: Two promising young men are about to face off.

Peter: Promising!? These two look pathetic.

Jason: I wouldn’t be talking Peter.

Peter: Why?

The bell rings as the match begins as Davis runs at Alistair and hits him with a Lariat. Davis goes for a quick pin but Alistair kicks out before the ref even hits the mat. Davis gets Alistair up and European Uppercuts him. Davis then bounces off the ropes but as he hits the ropes Alistair runs over and Clotheslines him over the top rope. The ref begins counting the count out …1…2…3…4…5 Davis begins getting up and Alistair bounces off the ropes out of the ring and hits Davis with a DDT.

Jason: OH MY GOD WHAT A MOVE!

Peter: You need to calm down.

Alistair throws Davis into the ring and then goes to slide into the ring but Davis runs and slide into Alistair for a Dropkick. …6…7…8…9…Alistair slides into the ring just before the ref counts to ten. Davis kicks Alistair in the face. Davis jumps off the ropes and as he is about to hit Alistair, Alistair reverses it into an Enzigiri. Alistair goes for the pin and the ref begins counting …1…2…Davis kicks out. Alistair gets Davis up but Davis Low Blows him then gets him in a Bridging pin the ref begins to count …1…2.Alistair kicks out. Davis gets Alistair up and Body Slams him. Davis gets Alistair up and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle. Davis runs to Alistair and Clotheslines him into the turnbuckle. Davis puts Alistair up onto the turnbuckle and Davis climbs up too. Davis throws Alistair down and jumps off into a Hell Fire. Alistair goes for the pin and the ref begins to count …1…2…3… Alistair gets up and taunts the crowd.

Masher: What a win for Alistair as he moves to Insanity.

Callie: Here is your winner and going to Insanity…ALISTAIR!

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:40 pm

--Rooftop By Tomandandy hits on the p.a titantron --

--Justin Garcia Comes out from the backstage staring at the center of the fans,he is currently holding a mic and his apperance is a white shirt with black cargo shorts--

--Justin Garcia Then enters the ring as he begins talking--

Justin Garcia:hello there all you IWA fans...my name is "THE CLEVLAND HERO" "The MojoMonkey" "The Cleveland Rapper" "The Ultimatum" JUSTIN GARCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.You May have seen me on CWF,Anyways i am pleased to be here thanks to Josh Redding.Hes the man of this business..it was a smart choice of him picking me after a release from a fed.he signed me a contract just 2 months ago and i had to wait till the draft pick was on...well now that im here im ready to see what i will be drafted too..i could be in insanity...or i could be in asylum....it doesnt matter where i am CAUSE ALL I KNOW IS I.....WILL....KICK ASS!!!!!!.

Justin Garcia:and i will promise u this...i have come here with great possibilites of fullfilling my matches not as a jobber..BUT A WINNER!!..so if your ready to see the draft then lets get it on right now

--Justin Suddenly drops the microphone and leaves the ring heading towards the backstage area as the camera cuts to black--

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Callie:this match is set for one fall and the winner gets drafted to insanity while the loosing opponent stays in asylum.Introducing First from Cleveland ohio The Extremist....JUSTIN GARCIA!!!!!!!!

Rooftop By Tomandanday hits on the p.a titantron as the arena is filled with cheering.Justin comes out of the backstage area looking at the center of the crowd for a few minutes.he then kneels down with one leg touching the floor with his right hand.Justin suddenly places both of his hands on top of his mouth screaming out."ITS JUSTIN TIME!!!!!!!!!" he then stands up and walks towards the ring.He then takes his shirt off throwing it on the floor waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Masher:i like this guy..he shows respect...he figures out the right solution...and most importantly..he has great agility

Jason:i agree justin is the perfect Face of IWA...I mean lets state the facts..he is an extremist..he never backs down from a fight..and he never says no to any matches..

Callie:And his Opponent Making His Way Towards the Ring.He is The Russian Beast from Russia ...WRECKING BALL!!!

The Russia National Anthem hits on the p.a titantron with the crowd full of boos.Wrecking ball makes his way towards the ring with an angry expression

Jason:The Russian Beast has a minimum height of 7"0 Justin might have a hard time with him

Peter:No he Is not Jason Are u blind..justin has a great heart and he has good skills..trust me on this one

The Bell Suddenly Rings as both men Circle the ring.Justin suddenly gets close to Wrecking ball and knees him in the groin area.Justin suddenly holds Wrecking ball on his arm punching his arm as Wrecking ball holds his arm.Justin Runs towards the ropes but then Wrecking ball grabs Justins Arm and hits him with a brain chop as justin falls down unconcious on the floor.Wrecking ball Carries Justins body lifting him up,but justin suddenly punches Wrecking balls face as wrecking ball lets go of justin.Justin Suddenly Jumps Grabbing Wrecking balls head as he pulls Wrecking balls head downwards the ring mat As wrecking ball falls down covering his head.Justin Brings Wrecking balls head up as wrecking ball is still unconcious.Justin suddenly steps back and hits a low clothesline on Wreckingballs face dropping wrecking ball back on the mat.Justin picks up Wrecking ball standing.Justin Runs towards the ropes again but With great Agility Wrecking ball Carries justin and hits him with a Powerslam.Wrecking Ball Tries a pinning maneuver
Referee:
Justin Raises an arm.Wrecking ball shows an angry face as he pounds his fist on the mat.Wrecking Ball Carries Justin In a Samoan Drop postion but justin elbows Wrecking balls face.With the impact of the hit Wrecking ball prevails to still carry justin.Justin tries another elbow on wrecking balls face,finally wrecking ball puts justin down.Justin Locks Wreckingballs Head in a headlock position and Flips him over falling towards the mat.Justin goes towards Wrecking balls leg and stomps on it with great impact.Justin Taunts towards the crowd yelling out."WHATS MY GOD DAMN NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!" The Crowd yells out."JUSTIN GARCIA!!!!!!",As Justin Turns around Wrecking ball stands up and hits Justin Garcia with a throat thrust.Justin holds his throat coughing from the impact.Wrecking ball then Chokeslams Justin Garcia on the mat as justin gets unconcious.Wrecking ball steps back from Justin and opens his right arm out getting ready to hit a clothesline on Justin Garcia.

Peter:There Goes Wrecking ball getting ready for The Clothesline..this does not look good.

Justin Stands up turning around in a weak state,Wrecking ball runs at Justin with his Right arm open but then Justin Ducks and hits Wrecking ball with a neckbreaker making wrecking ball fall on the floor.
Justin Garcia picks Wrecking ball up in a Standing state,Justin Garcia Then Kicks Wrecking ball in the groin and locks Wreckingballs head in a powerbomb postion.

Jason:oh no the justin Bomb u have got to be kidding me you are lifting a 390 pound man.

Justin Carries Wrecking ball with Justins Legs Shaking as Justin throws Wrecking balls body on the mat as the crowd cheers loudly.Justin Falls on the floor due to the weight of Wrecking ball.after a few minutes justin crawls towards wrecking ball placing his hand on his chest as the referee counts the pin.
Referee:

The Bell rings for the victory

Justin Rolls away and catches his breath with a smiles on his face

The Crowd Goes wild and chants."JUSTIN G,JUSTIN G,JUSTIN G,JUSTIN G"

Callie:THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH AND THE NEW INSANITY DRAFT PICK....JUSTIN GARCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin gets up and taunts at the crowd."IM THE EXTREMIST!!!!!"

Masher:What a great win for Justin garcia..welcome to Insanity Justin Garcia Its Great to have u on the roster.

Jason:that was the most amazing thing i have seen from justin..i look forward to seeing more of his talented moves

Peter:you got that right..Justin is A true Superstar he deserves the respect he has tonight...wow

Justin Walks out of the ring and heads towards the backstage area as the camera turns to black

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Dash Magnum's theme plays as Dash Magnum and Doctor Death come down to the ring with a standing ovation. They enter the ring and begin to speak.

Dash Magnum: We are back everyone!

Crowd: F*%# YEAH!

Doctor Death: We are definitely back too bad losers like Ares and King Leonard are here too.

Dash Magnum: F*$#@% assholes are here that's too bad like you said.

Peter: These guys bring a high energy wherever they go!

Masher: Dash is my former student and I can tell you he is truly charismatic. Great kid too. Listened to everything I said and it worked out for him. He may of only won one World Title but it's still a World title.

Dash Magnum: Now unlike others we aren't here to talk about the inter-brand battle royal and how we're gonna win it. That'd just be a waste of your time.

Doctor Death: Hell yeah we're here to tell you that this is gonna be one Hell of an IWA show! We've got everyone in action tonight and we even have IWA Legend Masher commentating now.

Masher: It's my pleasure.

Dash Magnum: We won't waste anymore of your time since you'll see us in ring later tonight.

Dash&Death go to leave the ring with the crowd giving them a standing ovation.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Callie: This match is scheduled for One-Fall and the winner of the match will go to Insanity! Making his way to the ring…the high flying, extreme enigma DASH MAGNUM!

Dash Magnum runs to the ring high fiving fans then he runs up to the ring and jumps through the middle rope into it.

Jason: Dash Magnum is in IWA! This is exciting!

Peter: You know it is.

Masher: God bless this kid.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring “The Deranged” RABID DOUGLAS!

Jason: A rabbit?

Peter: Correction it’s a rabbit man.

Rabid Douglas hops out from backstage to the sound of Fade to Black By Metallica playing in the background.

The bell rings and the match begins with Dash pointing at Rabid. Then Rabid bounces off the ropes when Dash isn’t looking and hits him with a Clothesline. Rabid then starts stomping on him. Rabid gets Dash up and Body Slams him into the mat. Rabid then hits Dash with a Leg Drop. Rabid goes for the pin and the ref begins counting …1..Dash kicks out. Rabid gets Dash up then Irish Whip’s him. When Dash comes back Rabid Leap Frogs over him then when he comes back Dash runs up him and hits him with a Enzigiri. Dash then climbs the top rope.

Jason: Dash on the top rope this is sure to be good.

When Rabid gets up Dash jumps and hits him with a Leg Lariat. Then Dash runs and bounces off the ropes and does a running Moonsault. Dash goes for the pin. The ref begins counting …1..Rabid kicks out. Dash gets Rabid up and jumps onto his shoulders and hits a Hurricanrana sending Rabid into the ropes. Dash bounces off the ropes and goes through the middle rope and hits a Tiger Feint Kick. Rabid falls back and Dash jumps off the ropes and hits a Frog Splash on Rabid. Dash goes for the pin …1…2.Rabid kicks out. Dash gets Rabid up and starts kicking his legs. Dash then jumps up for another Hurricanrana when Rabid Powerbombs him into the mat. Rabid Elbow Drops Dash. Rabid climbs the turnbuckle and when Dash gets up Rabid hits him with a Missile Dropkick. Rabid then Knee Drops Dash. Rabid gets Dash up and Spinebusters him into the mat and goes for the pin. The ref begins counting …1…2..Dash kicks out. Rabid then locks in a Ankle Lock. Dash begins trying to get out.

Peter: Will Dash tap out.

Masher: That would be a great debut by Rabid and a great first win. But Dash is doing everything I would by doing right now

Dash finally get out of the hold and Rabid goes to grab his leg but Dash kick up and gets up. They lock up and Dash Irish Whips Rabid then Dash Shoulder Blocks him. Dash waits for him to get up then he jumps off the second rope to kick him in the face and hit a Revolver but Rabid grabs the leg and puts him in another Ankle Lock. Dash screams in agony and trys to reach for the rope. He finally reaches it and the ref begins counting …1…2…3…4…Rabid releases the hold. Rabid gets Dash up and Irish Whips him. He bends over and Dash grabs his head and hits him with a Flip DDT otherwise known as a Gunslinger. Dash goes for the pin …1…2…3 Dash wins and celebrates with the crowd cheering.

Callie: Here is your winner….DASH MAGNUM!

Jason: Dash wins, Dash wins!

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:04 pm

--A man wearing ripped jeans, a white shirt, and brown slacks sporting a long brown beard, curly black hair, and a flat black hat said to be named Julian Davis is seen at the concession stand staring at a souvenir cup with Rabid Douglas, Ares, and Dash Magnum on it.--

Julian: Why.....

--The fans walking behind him stop and stare at Julian talking to himself and looking at a cup.--

--Julian Davis turns around and sees the people looking at him.--

Julian: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

--The people start to walk away as Julian barks at them.--

Julian: RUFF, RUFF, RUFF, BE AFRAID!

--Julian then walks over to the stand where they sell t-shirts and replica items, were Julian sees a t-shirt with Gracie McGulligan holding the Woman's Championship, a replica IWA Tag Team Championship, and a hat that has the words "The Immortal Emblem, Yoshitoro" plastered around it.--

Julian: Why.....

--Julian Davis then walks to a ticket collector and grabs him by the shirt.--

Julian: WHY..MAN..WHY..

Julian puts the ticket holder in a pumphandle hold before then using the hold to raise the ticket holder over the shoulder of Julian. Julian then drops the ticket holder in a belly to belly position before then dropping the ticket holder on his head on the concrete executing a devastating Smell This!

Julian: Dammit man, your just as guilty as they all are.

--Julian then walks into the arena from the crowd entrance, where the people around him try to grab his chest and hands.--

Julian: GET OFF OF ME! It's because of you people that I'm in this hell hole of a place.

--Julian Davis slaps one of the fans before limping down the stairs of the crowd entrance.--

Julian: Why....I could have been bigger....better...stronger...longer....richer..more successful.

--Julian jumps over the barricade and rolls into the ring before getting a microphone.--

Julian: Shalom jackfarts, and heveens. I am the Hofo Julian Davis. I grew up one of the best basketball stars in Duke history. I was better than all of you little children think you are. I was better than all of you retarded adults think you are. But newsflash you wasted fudgesacks, none of you are nearly as good as you think you are. But Julian, Julian The Giant's what they called me, Julian had all the best statistics, he was loved by many, he was Duke's shining star. Julian would then go on to be in the NBA Draft and he would be the FIRST DRAFT PICK! I know none of you imbisills knows what it feels like to have that happen to you, but it's an amazing experience. But then, it all went down south when my (censored) coach benched me all season. Soon, everyone forgot about Julian the Giant, and I died down with the likes of Allen Iverson, and Stephen Marbury. And soon, instead of Julian The Giant chants, there were John Wall Chants, Blake Griffin Chants, and all those other pathetic rookies.

--The crowd boos.--

Julian: Oh Shut up undercunts, I'm going to continue with my damn story.

--Julian bends down and sits on both knees.--

Julian: Anyway, eventually I was released by my coach, and I became a dot in a field of cornmarrow. I was forced out of my own team stadium by security and I was never allowed back. I ended up without a home living in a box with my neighbor's cable. I grew this awesome rack of beard and went job hunting.

--Julian then starts to stroke his beard.--

Julian: No one wanted to hire someone who had nothing on his work sheet but failed NBA basketball star. Everyone turned me dow, and gave me the new nickname of Hofo. I liked it so I put it on my work sheet, but then I was classified as a dirty creep. I thought I was going to be jobless forever.

--Julian stands back up and walks around the ring.--

Julian: Until I stumbled upon this piece of crap of a federation that I was forced to call my home. It puts a roof over my head and food in my mouth, and a plus side is that I get to come to work and make all your lives miserable. And oh boy, do I enjoy that!

--The crowd boos louder.--

Julian: Boo all you want, it just makes my job even more entertaining.

--Julian chuckles to himself and continues to speak.--

Julian: Well, all this can be summed up by, I don't care where I am drafted, because where ever i go, I will always make sure to make it a priority to make all of your lives hell. Good Day.

--Julian leaves the ring and up the ramp to the sound of "Say it To My Face" by Downstait and the echo of boos from the crowd.--

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Jason: Hello Everyone and welcome back to Insanity Wrestling Alliance! As always we have Jason, Peter, and Insanity commentator Masher sharing you the news of IWA’s Draft!

Masher: Indeed today is draft day, and today we saw Ares and Dash Magnum go to Insanity and Rabid Douglas and Regal go to Asylum. The rosters are starting to build and we will see both rosters filled with competitors.

Callie: Introducing first, Gracie McGulligan!

Gracie comes out to the song “Don’t Stop Believing” By Journey and runs down the ramp and into the ring with the fans cheering her name.

Jason: Looks like we have a women’s match!

Peter: Yawn.

Masher: Hey Peter, you better respect these women, they probably can do way more in the ring then you could ever imagine.

Jason: Here comes Sarasa!

Callie: And her opponent, Sarasa!

Sarasa runs down the ramp slapping the audience member’s hands as she enters the ring and stares down Gracie.

Masher: Looks like business is about to pick up!

Referee: Ring the Bell!
--Ding! Ding! Ding!—

Gracie McGulligan and Sarasa stare each other down in the center of the ring.
Sarasa makes the first move and gives a mean forearm smash to Gracie dropping her to the mat with extreme force.
Gracie gets back up and Sarasa Irish whips her into the corner.
Sarasa charges into the corner and executes a spear at the turnbuckle.
Gracie drops to the mat and Sarasa pulls her to the center of the ring for a pin.

Peter: Sarasa can’t get a pin fall this early in the match.

Referee starts counting..
Gracie kicks out of the pin.
Gracie uses the ropes to get back up and ducks the clothesline form Sarasa.
Gracie bounces off the ropes and throws a flying elbow smash at Sarasa.
Gracie lifts Sarasa from the front and lets her fall on the knee of Gracie executing a violent Inverted Atomic Drop!

Jason: Man that’s gotta hurt!

Gracie joins her fists together and runs at her adversary hitting a devastating double axe handle blow!
Sarasa drops hard to the mat holding her face.
Gracie flips back landing on Sarasa hitting a hard Moonsalt!
Gracie climbs up to the top turnbuckle and jumps off in crossbody form smacking Sarasa with a Diving Crossbody.
Sasara pops back up and counters a clothesline by Gracie with a strong Superkick!

Peter: Man, that’s going to hurt in the morning!

Sarasa climbs to the top rope and jumps toward Gracie kicking him in the face executing a Diving Big Boot.
Gracie rolls near the ropes to try to get back up but Sarasa pulls her back to the center of the ring and sits on Gracie’s back pulling back on her legs executing a ripping Boston Crab!
Gracie is screaming for mercy!

Peter: Sarsa’s got that submission on tight!

The referee is asking Gracie if she wants to continue the match!
Gracie crawls for the ring ropes.
Almost there…
Gracie gets the rope break!
Sarasa is forced to release her grasp.
Gracie stumbles to get back up and counters a roundhouse kick with a series of Shoot kicks and light punches.
Gracie irish whips Sarasa into the turnbuckle.
Gracie then lifts Sarasa on top of the turnbuckle and puts Sarasa’s right hand over Gracie’s neck and lifts Sarasa by her tights and slams her to the mat executing a HERE IT COMES!

Masher: GRACIE HAS HIT HER FINISHER!

Gracie goes for the pinning maneuver.
SARASA KICKS OUT!

Jason: SARASA KICKS OUT OF THE HERE IT COMES!

Gracie shows signs of utter frustration as she slams the mat in anger.
Sarasa uses the ring ropes to get back up and ducks Gracie Superkick she calls Watch Me, Do Me and hits A DDT ON GRACIE!
SARASA PUTS GRACIE IN A STRECTH-HURRICANRANA THEN TURNS IT INTO A MEXICAN STRETCHER!

Peter: Now Sarasa hits her finisher.

Jason: Back and forth they go!

Sarasa goes for a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting
Referee: Ring The BELL!
--Ding!Ding!Ding!--

Callie: Your winner, and new member of Insanity, Sarasa!

Masher: That’s it for Gracie, looks like Insanity gets the Spunky Sarasa!

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 pm

--Fade to Black by Metallica sounds through the arena as a white, small, furry, rabbit, holding a plunger hops out from backstage and stops at the top of the ramp.--

--The rabbit plants the plunger into the ramp and starts to hop down the ramp, and into the ring.--

--Once the rabbit gets into the ring, the announcer meets the rabbit there.--

--The announcer then gives the rabbit the microphone and walks out of the ring.--

--A man runs down to the ring and joins the rabbit in the center of the ring after getting a microphone.--

Man: My Name is Georgios Richardson, and I am the speaker for the Hardcore Figure, The Deranged Maniac...Rabid Douglas!

--Georgios bends down to Rabid Douglas' ear.--

Georgios: You want me to say what? Ok, fine.

Georgios: The Esteemed Gemstone, Rabid Douglas, has told me to say that you all have no business looking at him with your grotesque faces, and puffy red pupils.

--The crowd starts to boo.--

--Georgios goes back down to Rabid Douglas' ear.--

Georgios: He also told me to say, that he will be drafted to Insanity and he will be the top superstar there, despite him being an animal.

--The crowd boos louder and repeatedly scream "WHAT!"--

Georgios: Sooner or later, you all will see.

--Georgios picks up Rabid Douglas, leaves the ring, walks up the ramp, and picks up the plunger before leaving the arena to the sound of boos and Fade to Black by Metallica.--

Josh Reding
Admin

https://insanitywrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Callie:ladies and gentleman this match if for the Draft pick to insanity and the draft pick to asylum.the winner goes to insanity if they win..if they loose then they go to asylum..so introducing first..CORA!!!!

--Falling away from me by korn hits on the p.a titantron as the Fans go wild chanting."CORA,CORA,CORA,CORA"--

--Cora taunts to the crowd and runs towards the ring,Cora then enters the ring and stands up taunting at the crowd--

Callie:and her opponent weighing 170 lbs the 4x womans champion..ARIA!!!

--A Gondola Ride in paris by the messengers hit on the p.a titantron as Arias comes running down the ring with the fans chanting her name..--

The Bell Rings as Cora quickly locks arias in a headlock position.Cora then flips arias over with a hip drop.Cora picks up arias putting her in a standing state and hits arias with a discus clothesline.cora Carries arias in a firemans carry position but arias flips her body around and hits cora with a flip ddt.Arias runs to the other end of the rope and hits cora with a knee drop.Arias Puts Cora in A Powerbomb Position but Cora Grabs hold of her legs and carries her legs sending her on the mat behind cora.Cora sits arias down and hits her with a low clothesline.Cora goes on the turnbuckle waiting for arias to get up.Arias suddenly gets up and carries cora from the turnbuckle as arias hits cora with a suplex sending cora back on the mat.Arias carries cora in a samoan drop position and drops back with cora behind her on the mat.Arias pins Cora now as the referee counts
Referee:
Cora Raises an arm and quickly punches Arias in the face as she falls on the floor.Cora then goes on the turnbuckle again.Arias suddenly gets up as cora flies off the turnbuckle hitting Arias with a Hurricanrana BUT ALL OF THE SUDDEN ARIAS HOLDS ON TO CORAS LEG PUTTING HER BODY UP AND HITTING HER WITH A POWERBOMB AS SHE GETS UNCONCIOUS!

Masher:Oh my goodness..Arias Gives Cora a taste of her own medicine..my goodness

Aria suddenly pins Cora holding coras legs up taunting at the crowd

Referee:

The Bell rings as Arias Goes up Taunting at the crowd

Callie:ladies and gentleman...THE NEW DRAFT PICK FOR INSANITY...ARIA!!!!

Cora is still on the floor unconcious panting

Jason:What a win for Arias..no wonder why shes a 4 time womans champ

Peter:yeah she is truly talented..lets see what insanity has for her.

The Camera then cuts black

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 pm

--All Nightmare Long by Metallica sounds through the arena as a man wearing no shoes and a mustard yellow robe and sweats steps in from backstage.--

--The man walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the people who put it out before jumping onto the ring and flipping over the ropes.--

--The announcer throws the man a microphone as he begins to speak.--

Man: HELLO INSANITY WRESTLING ALLIANCE FANS! I AM THE IMMORTAL EMBLEM, YOSHITORO!

Yoshitoro: AND TONIGHT! IS THE NIGHT! TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT MY DEGENERATES, FOR THE IMMORTAL EMBLEM, THE DARK PRINCE, THE HARDCORE LEGEND, YOSHITORO, IS BEING DRAFTED!

--The crowd starts to cheer.--

Yoshitoro: WOO! Well to tell the truth, I don't give a rat's (censored) about where I get drafted, because no matter where I am, I will be able to give my all and perform in front of all of you, and dammit that's a pleasure.

--The crowd claps and cheers louder.--

Yoshitoro: Insanity, Asylum, who cares, either way, I am going to kick (censored) on both shows and I will overcome all odds and become World Champion. And maybe, eventually, I will find a loyal tag team partner, and we will stand high on the metaphorical rock OF WHAT IS INSANITY WRESTLING ALLIANCE, and we will BECOME THE IWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Yoshitoro: Now sit back, and enjoy the drafting of The Immortal One, Yoshii-FREAKIN TORO!

--Yoshitoro walks over to the announce table and gets a chair and sits down to see where he gets drafted too.--

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Jason: Our next match involves the man known as “The Immortal Emblem” Yoshitoro facing off against The Black Night, otherwise known as TBK, to see who will be coming to Asylum or going to Insanity. Who do you predict will win Masher?

Masher: Well Jason, I got my money on TBK, he has eleven titles under his belt, he has the ring experience to defeat newcomer Yoshitoro.

Peter: Well thanks for asking me, Jason, it’s not like I am your regular broadcast partner or something?

Jason: Ok Peter, who do you believe will win this next match?

Peter: Well Jason, I want Yoshitoro to win. Never doubt the underdog.

Masher: Well we will see who’s right, now won’t we? But, what kind of name nickname is “The Immortal Emblem”?

Peter: Well Masher, I think it’s very original of Yoshitoro to name himself that.

Masher: It’s stupid. But whatever let’s just get on with the match.

Callie: This match is settled for one fall, and will decide who the next wrestler going to the Insanity or Asylum roster. Introducing First, weighing in at 223 lbs, from the city of Rome, The Black Night!

The Black Night comes into the arena to sound of Avenged Sevenfold by The Beast and The Harlot and the echo of cheers from the crowd. He then runs down the ramp and into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Callie: And his opponent, weighing in at 245 lbs, from Parts Unknown, Yoshitoro!

Jason: There’s your pick Peter.

Peter: COME ON IMMORTAL EMBLEM!

Masher: Stupid….

Yoshitoro runs out from backstage and jumps off the ramp and then jumps over the barricade, into the crowd and starts to run up the stairs into the concession stands.
Yoshitoro runs through the concession stands and fans in the lobby before going to an exit that leads towards another set of stairs. Yoshitoro then runs down the stairs and jumps back over the barricade and rolls into the ring and bounces onto the turnbuckle raises both his fists high above his head as the crowd cheers.

Referee: Ring the Bell!
Ding!Ding!Ding!

Jason: Looks like this match is going to start.

Peter: Come on Yoshitoro, I have faith!

Yoshitoro gains the intiative and nails The Black Night with a hard Mongolian Chop.
Yoshitoro then rebounds off the ropes and hits The Black Night with a devastating Clothesline.
The Black Night springs back up but then gets dropped by Yoshitoro with a Dropkick.
The Black Night crawls to the ring ropes to get leverage. He then stands at the turnbuckle, as Yoshitoro gives The Black Night a step-up high knee in the corner making The Black Night very groggy.
Yoshitoro then gives Repeated kicks to the chest and head of The Black Night in the corner before Irish Whiping The Black Night into a devastating clothesline!

Jason: Yoshitoro is on fire!

Peter: How’s your little TBK now huh Masher?

Masher: Never underestimate TBK.

Yoshitoro tries for a pinning maneuver
The Black Night kicks out.

Masher: That’s a good sign, he’s kicking out, keep it up TBK!

The Black Night stands back up and ducks and rolling elbow smash from Yoshitoro and counters with two European uppercuts back-to-back.
The Black Night then gives a flying forearm smash to Yoshitoro as he collapses to the mat.
The Black Night lifts Yoshitoro back up in a fallaway slam and throws him overhead making Yoshitoro fall out of the ring.
Yoshitoro starts to use the announce table to get back up, but suddenly The Black Night shoots thorugh the ring ropes attacking Yoshitoro hitting a Suicide dive!

Masher: Look who’s on top now Peter.

Peter: Oh be quiet.

The Black Night lifts Yoshitoro up into a powerbomb position, but Yoshitoro counters with a hurricanrana putting The Black Night through the announce table!

Masher: HOLY (CENSORED)

Peter: OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE IS BROKEN!

Yoshitoro is slow to get back up and rolls into the ring, then rolls back out to continue the attack on The Black Night.

Referee: Get Back in The Ring!

Yoshitoro stands on the apron of the ring and waits for The Black Night to get on his feet.
The Black Night uses the barricade to stand back up as Yoshitoro rushes at The Black Knight with a jumping high knee from the apron!
THE BLACK KNIGHHAS BEEN BUSTED WIDE OPEN!

Peter: BLOOD! BLOOD!

Masher: NO!NO!

Yoshitoro rolls The Black Knight back into the ring and PRECEDES TO RAISE HIS HAND AND SLAP HIS OPPONENT WITH EXTREME FORCE MAKING HIS FACE EXCRUCIATINGLY RED EXECUTING A MORTAL BIONIC SLAP!

Jason: The Bionic Slap! Yoshitoro has hit his finisher!

Peter: Where The Black Night now Masher! He’s on the floor screaming for mercy!

Masher: NO!

Yoshitoro goes to the top turnbuckle and raises his fists above his head screaming “THE IMMORTAL EMBLEM!”
Yoshitoro THEN APPLIES A SLEEPER HOLD TO HIS OPPONENT BEFORE FALLING FACE FIRST TO THE GROUND EXECUTING A DEVESTATING DEGENERATE DRIVER!

Peter: THE DEGENERATE DRIVER! THIS MATCH IS OVER!

Yoshitoro goes for a pinning maneuver.
YOSHITORO IS THE WINNER!

Masher: THE BLACK KNIGHT! WHY!

Peter: Always bet on the newcomer my idiotic fellow commentator.

Jason: Well it looks like Yoshitoro is going to Insanity, have fun with him Masher!

Masher: Don’t mock me Jason. Well when you think about it, Insanity may not get TBK , but we do get Yoshitoro, so in the end, like always, Asylum wins!

Peter: Damn.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Ares theme music hits as he comes down to the ring to loud booing. He enters the ring with a smirk on his face and poses for the crowd. He motions for his music to stop playing.

Ares: Ah shut the Hell up all of you. Tonight I will beat everyone in the interbrand battle royal to win my 6th ever IWA World Championship. Tying with the "Legandary", notice I use quotes with this,Killflip...who I've beaten.

Jason: Too bad he's also destroyed you.

Peter: Would it be a good idea to get Ares angry?

Masher: That asshole shouldn't even be here. After ending my career...for now.

Ares: Shut the hell up all of you. Masher may I remind you of your retirement match against me. Also Jason I think the smart thing to do would be to shut your ass up before I come down there and Xiphos you threw that announce table. I'll do it and it'll be fun. But that's not why I'm down here. I'm down here to just say hello to all the fans to to inform them that I will be your IWA World Champion by the end of the night.

The crowd is booing wildly when Ares smirks again.

Ares: Now everyone I know that you love me but seriously you need to calm down. Because no matter how much you love me I'll always hate you all. So I'll see you all tonight in the ring when I destroy my opponent and end his career like I did with Masher.

Masher: Asswipe...

Ares leaves the ring with the crowd booing at the top of their lungs.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall with the winner going to Insanity. Making his way to the ring…JULIAN DAVIS!

Julian Davis makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Making his way to the ring…ALISTAIR!

Masher: Two promising young men are about to face off.

Peter: Promising!? These two look pathetic.

Jason: I wouldn’t be talking Peter.

Peter: Why?

The bell rings as the match begins as Davis runs at Alistair and hits him with a Lariat. Davis goes for a quick pin but Alistair kicks out before the ref even hits the mat. Davis gets Alistair up and European Uppercuts him. Davis then bounces off the ropes but as he hits the ropes Alistair runs over and Clotheslines him over the top rope. The ref begins counting the count out …1…2…3…4…5 Davis begins getting up and Alistair bounces off the ropes out of the ring and hits Davis with a DDT.

Jason: OH MY GOD WHAT A MOVE!

Peter: You need to calm down.

Alistair throws Davis into the ring and then goes to slide into the ring but Davis runs and slide into Alistair for a Dropkick. …6…7…8…9…Alistair slides into the ring just before the ref counts to ten. Davis kicks Alistair in the face. Davis jumps off the ropes and as he is about to hit Alistair, Alistair reverses it into an Enzigiri. Alistair goes for the pin and the ref begins counting …1…2…Davis kicks out. Alistair gets Davis up but Davis Low Blows him then gets him in a Bridging pin the ref begins to count …1…2.Alistair kicks out. Davis gets Alistair up and Body Slams him. Davis gets Alistair up and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle. Davis runs to Alistair and Clotheslines him into the turnbuckle. Davis puts Alistair up onto the turnbuckle and Davis climbs up too. Davis throws Alistair down and jumps off into a Hell Fire. Alistair goes for the pin and the ref begins to count …1…2…3… Alistair gets up and taunts the crowd.

Masher: What a win for Alistair as he moves to Insanity.

Callie: Here is your winner and going to Insanity…ALISTAIR!

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall and the winner will go to Insanity. Making his way to the ring…SETH HOUSTON!

Seth Houston makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring…MATT LUCAS!

Matt Lucas makes his way to the ring.

Jason: Two new faces in IWA and they look promising.

Peter: This Seth Houston just looks mean.

Masher: Let’s just get on with the match.

The bell rings and the match begins with Houston running up to Matt and Clotheslines him. Houston gets Matt up and Body Slams him. Houston Leg Drops Matt and puts him in a Boston Crab. Matt reaches for the ropes but can’t. He screams in pain and Matt twists out throwing Houston to the mat. Houston gets up and Matt Dropkicks him. Matt puts Houston in an Armbar and Houston screams in pain and reaches the rope. Matt releases his hold and Stomps on Houston. Matt climbs the top rope and jumps off and Elbow Drops him. Matt goes for the pin …1…2..Houston kicks out. Matt get Houston up ad Body Slams him into the mat. Matt Legs Drops Houston and then Big Splashes him. Matt climbs the turnbuckle then jumps off and Elbow Drops him. Matt then waits for Houston to get up and then Big Boots him. Matt goes for the pin and the ref counts …1…2..Houston kicks out. Houston rolls out of the ring when Matt gets off of him and gets up off the floor.

Masher: What a cheap maneuver by Houston.

Peter: How exactly is it cheap?

Matt bounces off the ropes and Suicide Dives onto Houston.

Jason: OH MY GOD A SUICIDE DIVE!

Peter: You’re screaming in my ear.

Matt rolls Houston into the ring and then he climbs up onto the apron. Matt waits for Houston to get up and Matt flips over the ropes for a Hurricanrana but Houston reverses it into a Powerbomb. Houston climbs the top rope and jumps off into a 450 Splash. Houston goes for the pin and the ref count …1…2…Matt kicks out. Houston goes to get Matt up but Matt quickly reverses it into a Bridging Pin. The ref counts …1…2…3… Matt gets up and rolls out of the ring quickly while Houston gets up in shock.

Jason: Are you kidding me! A Bridging Pin by Matt Lucas for the win!

Masher: Congrats Matt Lucas.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Callie:Ladies and Gentleman this match is set for one fall and its for a draft pick to asylum..the looser of this match goes to asylum..and the winner gets to go to the number one show of IWA..Insanity...So lets get this started. Introducing first.DOCTOR DEATH!!!!!!

Doctor Death makes his way in the ring

Callie:AND HIS OPPONENT...........EL MAGNIFICO!!!!!!

El Magnifico makes his way towards the ring taunting at the crowd
The Bell Rings as the Match Goes Underway

El Magnifico and doctor death circle around the ring for a minute.DoctorDeath Suddenly grabs El Magnifico holding him in a headlock postion.El Magnifico gains the momentum and hits Doctor Death with a suplex as doctor death falls hard on the floor.El Magnifico picks up Doctor death and pulls his head towards the turnbuckle.With quick agility Doctor Death punches El Magnifico on the stomach as El Magnifico holds his stomach.Doctor Death suddenly runs towards the ropes and runs back towards El Magnifico hitting him with a dropkick as El Magnifico gets knocked down on the floor.Doctor Death goes on top of the turnbuckle waiting for el magnifico to get up.El Magnifico suddenly gets up as Doctor death opens wide his body as he jumps off but El Magnifico quickly sees Doctor Deaths Action and hits Doctor Death with A DDT

Jason:What A Move By El Magnifico he is truly the greatest High Flyer here i can tell you that.

El Magnifico carries Doctor Death by the body and drops him down on the floor.El Magnifico Locks Doctor Death in a cross face as Doctor Death screams in pain
Referee:DOCTOR DEATH DO YOU WANT TO QUIT
Doctor Death Suddenly rolls over and hits El Magnifico with Multiple Punches
Doctor death picks up El Magnifico and Hits El Magnifico with a discus Clothsline
Doctor Death carries el Magnifico and hits him with a Snap Suplex sending him down on the floor
Doctor Death runs towards the other end of the ropes and trys to hit el magnifico with a leg but el magnifico quickly rolls over and kicks doctor death behind his back.El Magnifico Taunts at the crowd getting ready for a Hurricanrana.As Doctor Death Stands up El Magnifico runs towards the ropes and locks his legs and flips doctor death with a Hurricanrana as Doctor death falls on the floor unconcious.El Magnifico Faces the Crowd And Taunts.All of the Sudden Doctor Death Gets up Facing Doctor Death behind his back.Doctor Death then taps El Magnifico on the shoulder as El Magnifico Turns around.Doctor Death kicks El Magnifico in the groin and hits him with a Lethal Injection!!!!!!.Doctor Death pins El Magnifico
Referee:

The Bell Rings As Doctor Death Gets up taunting at the crowd.

Callie:Your winner and your draft pick going to INSANITY......DOCTOR!!!!!!!!DEATH!!!!!!...

Jason:what a win for Doctor Death...and what A great match for the both opponents...and welcome to insanity Doctor Death

El Magnifico holds his head with an angry expression.

Doctor Death Walks out of the ring as he heads backtowards the backstage area as the camera goes black

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:20 am

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall and the winner will go to Insanity and the loser will go to Asylum. Making his way to the ring DREW BREES!

Peter: A football player? What?

Jason: I don’t get it why leave football for wrestling.

Masher: Don’t count him out yet.

Drew Brees makes his way to the ring

Callie: Now making his way to the ring…HADES!

Hades makes his way to the ring.
The bell rings and the match begins as Hades kicks Brees in the gut then DDT’s him into the mat. Hades then gets Brees up and Body Slams him. Hades runs and bounces off the rope then jumps up and hits Brees with a Leg Drop. Hades gets Brees up and Body Slams him into the mat. Hades then goes to get Brees up but Brees Low Blows him. Brees then Body Slams Hades. Brees then jumps up and hits Hades with a Big Splash. Brees gets Hades up and then Knees him in the gut. Brees then DDT’s Hades. Brees climbs the top rope then dives off and hits Hades with an Elbow Drop. Brees the puts Hades in a Single Leg Boston Crab. Hades tries to reach for the rope but can’t. Brees begins applying more pressure to the submission while Hades keeps trying to reach the rope.

Jason: What a beautiful submission by Brees.

Masher: I told you not to count him out yet.

Hades finally reaches the ropes and Brees releases his grasp. Brees gets Hades up and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle. Brees runs to Hades and Clotheslines him back into the turnbuckle. Brees climbs the turnbuckle and jumps off but Hades rolls out of the way and Brees crashes into the mat. Hades and Brees get up and Hades Dropkicks him. Hades gets Brees up and lifts him up into a Fireman’s Carry then drops him on his head hitting an Underworld Death Driver.

Masher: DEATH DRIVER!

Peter: IT HAS TO BE OVER!

Hades goes for the pin and the ref counts …1…2…3BUT NO Brees kicks out and the match continues. Hades gets Brees up and lifts him into another Fireman’s Carry but Brees jumps to the back of Hades and when Hades turns around Brees Spears him. He goes for the pin and the ref counts …1…2…3…Brees gets up and the ref raises his arm.

Masher: It’s over Brees wins with a huge Spear.

Callie: Here is your winner and going to Insanity…DREW BREES!

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:26 am

Callie: This match is scheduled for One Fall and the winner will go to Insanity and the loser will go to Asylum. Making his way to the ring…KILLFLIP!

Masher: This is one of the best coming out right here.

Jason: A 6x IWA World Champion is surely a good thing to be. But I don’t think anyone can beat your record of 9 title reigns Masher.

Peter: Except maybe this guy.

Killflip climbs the ring apron and flips into the ring. He runs to the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd.

Callie: And now making his way to the ring….KING LEONARD!

Jason: He may have a ridiculous name but I wouldn’t mess with this guy.

Masher: I don’t like his attitude but he has a good thing that others don’t have and that is resiliency.

We know this when even though he lost he lasted for an hour and a half in an Ironman match with Dash Magnum.

Peter: This may be the highlight or match of the night for me.

King Leonard enters the ring with his Battle Axe and then he puts it down outside the ring.
The bell rings and the match begins with King Leonard running up to Killflip and hitting him with a Clothesline. Leonard hits Killflip with a Leg Drop and then puts him in a Single Leg Boston Crab. Killflip goes for the rope and grabs it. Leonard releases his hold and starts Stomping on Killflip. Leonard gets Killflip up and hits him with a European Uppercut. Then Leonard hits him with a Spinebuster. Leonard goes for the pin …1…2.Killflip kicks out. Leonard goes to get Killflip up but Killflip reverses it into a Jawbreaker. Killflip then bouces off the ropes of hits a Moonsault on the standing Leonard.

Jason: What a move and that shows the agility of Killflip.

Peter: Well he isn’t a former 6x World Champ for nothing.

Killflip climbs the top rope and jumps off when Leonard gets up to hit a Missile Dropkick. Killflip then runs and bounces off the ropes and hits Leonard with a Lionsault. Killflip goes for the pin …1..Leonard kicks out. Killflip puts Leonard in an Armbar. Leonard screams in agony as Killflip wrenches it. Leonard goes to reach the rope but Killflip pulls him back.

Masher: Any other man would of already tapped out to this but Leonard is no normal man.

Jason: You’re right Leonard is one resilient bastard.

Killflip keeps his Armbar locked in but then Leonard makes one final stretch and reaches the rope. Killflip releases his grasp and then kicks Leonard in the gut when he is on the floor. Leonard gets up and Killflip kicks him in the gut and sets up the Flip-Bomb but Leonard throws Killflip over the ropes and out of the ring. ...1…2…3…4….5…6….7….8.Killflip re-enters the ring. Leonard kicks Killflip in the gut and puts him in Flipping Piledriver position then Killflip goes through Leonard’s legs and rolls him up the ref counts …1…2…3… Killflip gets up and begins celebrating while Leonard looks on amazed.

Masher: Killflip wins!

Peter: Good to have you Killflip.

Jason: It sure is never a bad thing to have a former 6x World Champ on the roster.

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 am

Callie: This is the Battle Royal to determine the IWA World Champion. To win this match you must be the final man in the ring. To be eliminated you have to be throw over the top rope out of the ring.

Making his way to the ring…Killflip!

Jason: Here comes the 6 time IWA World Champion.

Masher: If anyone here was gonna win this it would be him.

Killflip makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring…JUSTIN GARCIA!

Jason: We saw this young man debut earlier tonight.

Peter: He was pretty impressive.

Masher: Putting on a good show is impressive…powerbombing a 390 lbs man is amazing.

Justin Garcia makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring…ARES!

Masher: This guy shouldn’t be in this match or the IWA…

Peter: You still sore about him ending your career.

Masher: I’ll end yours if you don’t shut up.

Ares makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring…Yoshitoro!

Masher: This man is impressive as well.

Yoshitoro makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring…Alistair!

Callie: Now making his way to the ring…King Leonard!

King Leonard makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring…Benny Kidds!

Benny Kidds makes his way to the ring.

Callie: Now making his way to the ring…Seth Houston!

Seth Houston makes his way to the ring.

The bell rings and the match begins and everyone starts attacking each other. After a minute of people fighting everyone starts fighting two on two. Justin and Leonard go at it when Leonard Body Slams Justin into the mat then Leg Drops him. Killflip Dropkicks Ares but Ares isn’t fazed by it and Clotheslines Killflip. Yoshitoro Arm Drags Benny Kidds and Seth Houston Clotheslines Alistair. Leonard goes to Clothesline Justin but Justin moves out of the way and Leonard falls out of the ring.

Jason: Leonard is out!

Masher: Ha that’s what you get for being a cocky bastard.

Benny Kidds Big Boots Yoshitoro. Seth Houston then Elbow Drops Yoshitoro. Ares runs over and Clotheslines both Benny Kidds and Seth Houston. Killflip runs over and Bulldogs Ares. Then Justin runs over and Fame Assers Killflip. Alistair runs over and Spears Justin out through the middle rope.

Masher: That is not an elimination since he did not go over the top rope.

Peter: How lucky is he.

Justin re-enters the ring and gives Alistair a Spear of his own. Yoshitoro gets up and Cross Body’s Justin. Benny Kidds runs over and Yoshitoro Flapjacks him. When Kidds is falling Justin gives him a Cutter. Ares gets up and when Justin and Yoshitoro run at him he Clotheslines both of them. Alistair runs at him but Ares Big Boots him. Ares gets Alistair up and then picks him up and throws him out of the ring.

Jason: Alistair is out!

Masher: That’s a clear elimination.

Killflip runs over to Ares and trys to eliminate him but Ares grabs him by the neck and Chokeslams him. Kidds runs at Ares but Ares just Hip Tosses him out of the ring. Killflip runs over again and Ares Hip Tosses him out too.

Peter: Ares with a Double Elimination.

Jason: He may win this!

Everyone still in gets up and gets in a corner. Justin Garcia and Ares begin to fight and Yoshitoro and Houston begin to fight. Ares Spinebusters Justin. Ares gets Justin up and Body Slams him. Yoshitoro Irish Whips Seth Houston into the corner and Clotheslines him into the turnbuckle. Yoshitoro lifts Houston onto the turnbuckle and then Super-Plexes him. Ares gets Justin up and Irish Whips him and when he comes back Ares Big Boots him. Ares Leg Drops Justin and the gets him up and Body Slams him. Yoshitoro goes to Clothesline Houston but Houston ducks under it and when Yoshitoro turns around Houston Enzigiri’s him. Ares gets Justin up and goes to throw him out of the ring but Justin hangs on and when Ares turns around Justin flips back in and Huricanrana’s him over the top rope.

Masher: YES ARES IS OUT!

Jason: No old-school IWA guys are still in. So one of these men will win their first IWA Championship on their first night in IWA.

Peter: And what better title to win in your first IWA show than the World Title.

Justin runs over to Yoshitoro and Houston and Justin Clotheslines Houston over the top rope.

Jason: The final two is Justin Garcia and Yoshitoro.

Justin Clotheslines Yoshitoro over the top rope but Yoshitoro takes Justin with him and they both hang on. They begin kicking each other. Yoshitoro kicks Justin in the face and Justin lets go of the rope and is now holding onto it with one hand. Justin then kicks Yoshitoro’s arm. Both men hold onto the rope with one hand and keep kicking at each other. Justin flips into the ring and Enzigiri’s Yoshi and Yoshi falls to the mat.

Jason: THE MATCH IS OVER!

Peter: Justin wins!

Masher: Which means Yoshitoro has won one of two most prestigious titles in IWA.

Callie: Here is your winner in NEW IWA Champion Justin Garcia!!!!!!!!!

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assasian Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:55 am

Jason: Everyone I hope you enjoyed the first IWA show in a while.

Peter: Now it's time to find out the other commentator for Asylum.

Masher: I hope he's not like Peter.

The titantron shows a shadow on the screen then it shows a man known to all.....JBL!!!!!!!

JBL walks down the ramp.

Jason: JBL in IWA?

Peter: Oh great.

Masher: Shit he's like Peter.

JBL sits down at the announce table.

JBL: But unfortunately we are out of time so we will see you later.

Insanity Wrestling Alliance 2011

The Assasian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down