IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He Is Here...(Justin Garcia rp before Draft)

Go down

He Is Here...(Justin Garcia rp before Draft) Empty He Is Here...(Justin Garcia rp before Draft)

Post  Justin Garcia Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 am

--Rooftop By Tomandandy hits on the p.a titantron --

--Justin Garcia Comes out from the backstage staring at the center of the fans,he is currently holding a mic and his apperance is a white shirt with black cargo shorts--

--Justin Garcia Then enters the ring as he begins talking--

Justin Garcia:hello there all you IWA fans...my name is "THE CLEVLAND HERO" "The MojoMonkey" "The Cleveland Rapper" "The Ultimatum" JUSTIN GARCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.You May have seen me on CWF,Anyways i am pleased to be here thanks to Josh Redding.Hes the man of this business..it was a smart choice of him picking me after a release from a fed.he signed me a contract just 2 months ago and i had to wait till the draft pick was on...well now that im here im ready to see what i will be drafted too..i could be in insanity...or i could be in asylum....it doesnt matter where i am CAUSE ALL I KNOW IS I.....WILL....KICK ASS!!!!!!.

Justin Garcia:and i will promise u this...i have come here with great possibilites of fullfilling my matches not as a jobber..BUT A WINNER!!..so if your ready to see the draft then lets get it on right now

--Justin Suddenly drops the microphone and leaves the ring heading towards the backstage area as the camera cuts to black--

Justin Garcia

Back to top Go down