IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julian Davis (Anywhere before his draft)

Go down

Julian Davis (Anywhere before his draft) Empty Julian Davis (Anywhere before his draft)

Post  Rabid Douglas Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:53 am

--A man wearing ripped jeans, a white shirt, and brown slacks sporting a long brown beard, curly black hair, and a flat black hat said to be named Julian Davis is seen at the concession stand staring at a souvenir cup with Rabid Douglas, Ares, and Dash Magnum on it.--

Julian: Why.....

--The fans walking behind him stop and stare at Julian talking to himself and looking at a cup.--

--Julian Davis turns around and sees the people looking at him.--

Julian: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

--The people start to walk away as Julian barks at them.--

Julian: RUFF, RUFF, RUFF, BE AFRAID!

--Julian then walks over to the stand where they sell t-shirts and replica items, were Julian sees a t-shirt with Gracie McGulligan holding the Woman's Championship, a replica IWA Tag Team Championship, and a hat that has the words "The Immortal Emblem, Yoshitoro" plastered around it.--

Julian: Why.....

--Julian Davis then walks to a ticket collector and grabs him by the shirt.--

Julian: WHY..MAN..WHY..

Julian puts the ticket holder in a pumphandle hold before then using the hold to raise the ticket holder over the shoulder of Julian. Julian then drops the ticket holder in a belly to belly position before then dropping the ticket holder on his head on the concrete executing a devastating Smell This!

Julian: Dammit man, your just as guilty as they all are.

--Julian then walks into the arena from the crowd entrance, where the people around him try to grab his chest and hands.--

Julian: GET OFF OF ME! It's because of you people that I'm in this hell hole of a place.

--Julian Davis slaps one of the fans before limping down the stairs of the crowd entrance.--

Julian: Why....I could have been bigger....better...stronger...longer....richer..more successful.

--Julian jumps over the barricade and rolls into the ring before getting a microphone.--

Julian: Shalom jackfarts, and heveens. I am the Hofo Julian Davis. I grew up one of the best basketball stars in Duke history. I was better than all of you little children think you are. I was better than all of you retarded adults think you are. But newsflash you wasted fudgesacks, none of you are nearly as good as you think you are. But Julian, Julian The Giant's what they called me, Julian had all the best statistics, he was loved by many, he was Duke's shining star. Julian would then go on to be in the NBA Draft and he would be the FIRST DRAFT PICK! I know none of you imbisills knows what it feels like to have that happen to you, but it's an amazing experience. But then, it all went down south when my (censored) coach benched me all season. Soon, everyone forgot about Julian the Giant, and I died down with the likes of Allen Iverson, and Stephen Marbury. And soon, instead of Julian The Giant chants, there were John Wall Chants, Blake Griffin Chants, and all those other pathetic rookies.

--The crowd boos.--

Julian: Oh Shut up undercunts, I'm going to continue with my damn story.

--Julian bends down and sits on both knees.--

Julian: Anyway, eventually I was released by my coach, and I became a dot in a field of cornmarrow. I was forced out of my own team stadium by security and I was never allowed back. I ended up without a home living in a box with my neighbor's cable. I grew this awesome rack of beard and went job hunting.

--Julian then starts to stroke his beard.--

Julian: No one wanted to hire someone who had nothing on his work sheet but failed NBA basketball star. Everyone turned me dow, and gave me the new nickname of Hofo. I liked it so I put it on my work sheet, but then I was classified as a dirty creep. I thought I was going to be jobless forever.

--Julian stands back up and walks around the ring.--

Julian: Until I stumbled upon this piece of crap of a federation that I was forced to call my home. It puts a roof over my head and food in my mouth, and a plus side is that I get to come to work and make all your lives miserable. And oh boy, do I enjoy that!

--The crowd boos louder.--

Julian: Boo all you want, it just makes my job even more entertaining.

--Julian chuckles to himself and continues to speak.--

Julian: Well, all this can be summed up by, I don't care where I am drafted, because where ever i go, I will always make sure to make it a priority to make all of your lives hell. Good Day.

--Julian leaves the ring and up the ramp to the sound of "Say it To My Face" by Downstait and the echo of boos from the crowd.--

Rabid Douglas

Back to top Go down