IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aria&Sarasa rp-Asylum #1

Go down

Aria&Sarasa rp-Asylum #1 Empty Aria&Sarasa rp-Asylum #1

Post  Josh Reding Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:09 pm

A Gondola Ride in Paris hits the P.A as she makes her way down to the ring with the crowd cheering. She is wearing a black tank top and blue jeans. Her titantron shows her hitting her finishers and signatures. She enters the ring with a mic and begns to speak.

Aria: Well, looks like I'm up to win my fifth ever IWA Womens Championship. Well I think as the most experienced womens wrestler here I may have the best chance at the title. I mean you got me up against a little princess tonight. We also have Cora and I destroyed, knocked her out, last week. I think I'm gonna do the same thing to Gracie. We also have Ashley Storm who I haven't seen yet but I bet she's pretty good. We also have Marisa Garcia who is obviously riding on the coatails of her brother. Then we have Sarasa. The first and one of 6 female wrestlers to defeat me in a match. I also plan to keep it that way. I mean look at all my opponents I have at least a 4 inch height advantage over all of them. I mean I'm the most dominant women in all of IWA and I think I've proven that.

Aria pushes her hair back behind her ear and goes to speak again when all of a sudden Isolate by Zo2 begins playing and Sarasa comes down in her ring gear and a mic in her hands. She enters the ring and walks up to Aria.

Masher: Things are about to get a whole lot more interesting.

JBL: You said it Masher. This could get interesting. Maybe we might even see a cat fight.

Masher: These two already don't like each other and this won't make anything better.

JBL: I don't think Aria or Sarasa want to make it any better.

Sarasa begins to speak.

Sarasa: You know what Aria I think you're way to overconfident in your height. That's pretty much all you rely n in a match. Your height and your strength, and if someone knows how to get past that then I think you can be beaten even easier.

Aria: Well Sarasa you rely way to much on your speed and flexibility. I know exactly how to use that against you. Trust me the next time we meet it'll be a lot different.

Sarasa: I remember you tried using my strengths against me and I turned it around and used not only my strengths on you but I used your strengths on you as well.

Masher: This is getting very tense.

Aria: Everyone knows that your win was the biggest fluke in IWA history.

Sarasa: Oh really?

Aria: Yeah really you dumbass.

Sarasa: Huh...I see....

Sarasa and Aria stare at each other for a second then all of a sudden Sarasa smashes her mic right into Aria's nose. Aria falls to the mat holdig her face. Sarasa taunts the crowd and they cheer her as Isolate by Zo2 plays and she leaves the ring.

Masher: The second night back and these two are alread going at it.

JBL: This is great!

Sarasa walks down the ramp with Aria beginning to get up and still holding her nose. The crowd is cheering as IWA goes to commercial.

Josh Reding
Admin

https://insanitywrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down