IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Emblem in the Ring (Directly before being drafted.)

Go down

The Immortal Emblem in the Ring (Directly before being drafted.) Empty The Immortal Emblem in the Ring (Directly before being drafted.)

Post  Yoshitoro Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

--All Nightmare Long by Metallica sounds through the arena as a man wearing no shoes and a mustard yellow robe and sweats steps in from backstage.--

--The man walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the people who put it out before jumping onto the ring and flipping over the ropes.--

--The announcer throws the man a microphone as he begins to speak.--

Man: HELLO INSANITY WRESTLING ALLIANCE FANS! I AM THE IMMORTAL EMBLEM, YOSHITORO!

Yoshitoro: AND TONIGHT! IS THE NIGHT! TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT MY DEGENERATES, FOR THE IMMORTAL EMBLEM, THE DARK PRINCE, THE HARDCORE LEGEND, YOSHITORO, IS BEING DRAFTED!

--The crowd starts to cheer.--

Yoshitoro: WOO! Well to tell the truth, I don't give a rat's (censored) about where I get drafted, because no matter where I am, I will be able to give my all and perform in front of all of you, and dammit that's a pleasure.

--The crowd claps and cheers louder.--

Yoshitoro: Insanity, Asylum, who cares, either way, I am going to kick (censored) on both shows and I will overcome all odds and become World Champion. And maybe, eventually, I will find a loyal tag team partner, and we will stand high on the metaphorical rock OF WHAT IS INSANITY WRESTLING ALLIANCE, and we will BECOME THE IWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Yoshitoro: Now sit back, and enjoy the drafting of The Immortal One, Yoshii-FREAKIN TORO!

--Yoshitoro walks over to the announce table and gets a chair and sits down to see where he gets drafted too.--

Yoshitoro

Back to top Go down