IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Deranged Rabid Douglas before being drafted

Go down

The Deranged Rabid Douglas before being drafted Empty The Deranged Rabid Douglas before being drafted

Post  Rabid Douglas Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 am

--Fade to Black by Metallica sounds through the arena as a white, small, furry, rabbit, holding a plunger hops out from backstage and stops at the top of the ramp.--

--The rabbit plants the plunger into the ramp and starts to hop down the ramp, and into the ring.--

--Once the rabbit gets into the ring, the announcer meets the rabbit there.--

--The announcer then gives the rabbit the microphone and walks out of the ring.--

--A man runs down to the ring and joins the rabbit in the center of the ring after getting a microphone.--

Man: My Name is Georgios Richardson, and I am the speaker for the Hardcore Figure, The Deranged Maniac...Rabid Douglas!

--Georgios bends down to Rabid Douglas' ear.--

Georgios: You want me to say what? Ok, fine.

Georgios: The Esteemed Gemstone, Rabid Douglas, has told me to say that you all have no business looking at him with your grotesque faces, and puffy red pupils.

--The crowd starts to boo.--

--Georgios goes back down to Rabid Douglas' ear.--

Georgios: He also told me to say, that he will be drafted to Insanity and he will be the top superstar there, despite him being an animal.

Georgios: In addition, he is says that we will all find out soon or later when he will eventually be drafted to Insanity, but know matter what show he is on, you all will pay your money your see him perform.

--The crowd boos louder and repeatedly scream "WHAT!"--

Georgios: Sooner or later, you all will see.

--Georgios picks up Rabid Douglas, leaves the ring, walks up the ramp, and picks up the plunger before leaving the arena to the sound of boos and Fade to Black by Metallica.--

Rabid Douglas

Back to top Go down