IWA-Insanity Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity:The Second

Go down

Insanity:The Second Empty Insanity:The Second

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Plays as pyrotechnics shoot out and explode. The screen shows the Insanity logo. The camera moves over to the fans who are cheering loudly. Then the camera moves to the vendors which shows fans buying things. Then the camera moves to the outside of the stadium. The camera finally goes to the announce table which shows Jason and Peter.

Jason: Welcome to another episode of Insanity! Last week we had a huge draft which ended with Justin Garcia win the IWA Championship.

The screen shows a clip of the Battle Royal.

Peter: Let's get on with the first match.

Josh Reding
Admin

https://insanitywrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Insanity:The Second Empty Re: Insanity:The Second

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:15 pm

--The Camera cuts to matt lucas and alistar inside the ring--

Peter:Hello ladies and gentleman welcome to Isanity as we are having our first match of the night..matt lucas takes on alistar.

Jason:thats right and tonight we are having our main event a battle royal over the to rope 20 count last man standing match...it will be fucking sick trust me..

The Bell rings as Matt Lucas holds alistar in a headlock position.Matt Lucas Sends alistars body down with a hiptoss.Matt Lucas suddenly hits alistar with a leg drop.Matt Lucas carries alistar in a powerbomb position but alistar grabs hold of matt lucas's head and hits him with a facebuster.Alistar Carries Matt lucas in a standing position and hits him with a running neckbreaker.Alistar Suddenly stomps on matts chest as his head comes up and alistar hits matt with a low dropkick towards his face.Alistar throws matt towards the turnbuckle.Alistar suddenly hits matt with a Running dropkick on the turnbuckle as matt falls downwards.Alistar carries matt in a samoan drop position but matt reverses the move and rolls alistar up in a roll up position.The Referee Starts Counting
Referee:
Alistar Raises an arm.Matt Locks Alistar in a Sleeperhold position.
Referee:
Alistar do you want to quit?.Alistar starts chocking a bit as his eyes start to close a bit.Alistar Suddenly Stands up and elbows matts Stomach 3 times.Alistar runs towards the ropes and hits matt lucas with a clothesline but matt lucas dodges and hits alistar with a NeckBreaker.Matt Lucas picks up matt in a oklahoma slam position and sends his body downards the ground with great impact.Matt Lucas suddenly runs towards the ropes and hits alistar with a leg drop but alistar moves out of the way.Alistar grabs Matt Lucas Legs and Trips him.Alistar goes on the top turnbuckle waiting for Matt Lucas to get up.Matt lucas gets up as alistar jumps off the turnbuckle but matt lucas does a dropkick on alistar making him fall on the ground.
Peter:Woah What a drop kick!.Matt Lucas Carries alistar in a standing position and hits ALISTAR WITH A HEART BREAKING HANGOVER!!.Matt lucas Suddenly Pins Alistar
Referee:

The Bell Rings as Matt Lucas exits the ring as he heads towards the backstage area while taunting at the fans

Callie:heres your winner....MATT LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason:A great win to start off the show..dont you think peter

Peter:fuck yes...matt lucas got the easy win...gee do you know a guy that knows how to beat down an oppponent..he will get a title soon i can feel it

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:18 pm

hits on the p.a titantron as the crowd goes wild

--Justin Garcia comes out from the backstage area with the IWA World Heavy Weight Championship on his waist with a microphone in his left pocket--

--The Crowd Chants."JUSTIN,JUSTIN,JUSTIN!"--

--Justin Garcia kneels down on one leg circling his finger on the ground,he then opens his two hands in a circle type,putting them above his mouth as he shouts out."ITS JUSTIN TIME!!!!" he then beats his chest with one arm as he walks towards the ring now--

--Justin Garcia then enters the ring as he looks through out the whole crowd--

Justin Garcia:Ladies and gentleman...Last week...you saw the battle royal took place last week on the draft night....there was 7 men including me..it was for the IWA World Heavy Weight Championship...Everyone was eliminated from the battle royal..BUT ME!!!!!......i prevailed against the IWA Legends..and the IWA Rookies...and who won?....ME!!!!...I told all of you people before that i can win any title at any time..and i prevailed the hellacious impact from the IWA Legends and rookies here in iwa..I dont care if u like me or not...Cause all i know is...IM A GODDAMN CHAMPION!..Go Ahead All of the unjusfits here tonight can call me a cocky bastard..hell peter might call me one too

Peter:What?

Justin Garcia:This is just a beginning of a new Legacy during my reign as your IWA World Heavy Weight champion..so lets cut to the chase..im challenging anyone in the backstage area to challenge me in a match right now...so i dont want any wrestlers to pussy out...i want anyone thats man enough to take on Me the world heavy weight champion...So Whoever Wants to challenge me...GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE

*justin then drops his microphone waiting for his challenged opponent

Plays as Dash Magnum comes down and enters the ring.

Dash Magnum: You're not the champion Justin.

Justin stares at him confused.

Dash Magnum: You see I was the World Champ before IWA closed. But you see Ares challenged me for the title. Guess what? I beat him. So as I see it I never lost the title. You're just holding onto the championship for me...and guess what? I kind of want it back.

Dash walks up to Justin.

Dash Magnum: You may have won the battle royal, but you've never won an elimination chamber, a King of the Ring, a Survivor Series, or a Anarchy match have you?

The crowd begins to cheer.

Dash Magnum: You can say all you want, but you know I'm really the champion. It may be Justin Time but I don't think that you can keep up with me.

The crowd goes wild and begins cheering Dash's name.

--Justin Chuckles--

Justin Garcia:is that all?..is that all?...it does not matter what stipulation of match i win for the IWA World heavy Weight title...cause all i know is..I won it period..say all the shit u want cause im immune to the words u say to me..i won it fair and square..These people know it..i dont give a fuck if your a legend in IWA or if u Won some kind of elimination chamber match..cause i won it ok?..i dont need to know the matches u did in the pass..cause if im a champion then im a champion nothing else..i just got goddamn lucky that i won this shit right here..which means IM CHAMPION!..if your really a champion you would of won a title right now but u didnt so fuck that shit...Anyways...i can see that u want a match against me...Well i accept..but that wont be any ordinary match..it will be...A NO DQ MATCH!..So Get ready YOU SON OF A BITCH!

--justin then drops the microphone as he leaves the ring heading towards the backstage area with a smile across his face--

Dash Magnum: Ha! You're not a real champion.

Justin turns around.

Dash Magnum: You heard me. What you think just cause you won a title you're IWA's Voice or some shit like that? Are you kidding me?

Dash Magnum: You made a bad choice challenging me to a No DQ match.

The crowd cheers.

Dash Magnum: You know what Justin? I think it shows a lot since you left immediately after you challenged me to a match. It shows you're too big of a god damn wuss to stay here and listen to what I have to say you disrespectful little prick. You think that you can say whatever you want whenever you want huh? That shows a lot. You know what I think? I think you're a little brat that doesn't know when he needs to be a man. You think you're so tough trying to curse me out then leaving like a little bitch as soon as he finishes. You can't even take pride in winning the title. You say "I got lucky but I'm still the champ" you asshole. Take some pride in yourself. You switch between liking the fans then acting like a prick, you need to make up your mind! You aren't the type of champion IWA needs, they need a champion that cares about the fans and actually knows how things in IWA work. Because if you keep up your shit attitude you aren't gonna last very long here. You're days as champion are numbered and these fans know it.

The crowd gives Dash a standing ovation and begin cheering like nuts.

Dash stands there waiting for his reply.

--justin grabs another microphone from the announcer table--

Justin Garcia:ha fucking ha..you think your funny...i dont think your funny you cunt...your a bitch with no championship in your waist you dickhead..Real Champions take on Bone Crushing matches..I have made my statement ever since i debuted here.I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE FANS THINK! OF ME.IM THE REAL GOD DAMN CHAMP MORE THEN U ARE.I can see that your motivated for this match but once i beat your ass..your gonna kiss my dick and say goodbye to your title regins of..IWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!.So anything else to say..BIATCH!

The Crowd shows a mixed reaction from justins statement as he waits for dash magnums reply

Dash Magnum: Why would I kiss your dick? Are you a butt-pirate or something? Not like their's anything wrong with that but I thought you were married once? Of course you cheated on the poor woman but I thought you had a wife. Anyways is that your reply? Are you serious? Is that your pathetic excuse for a comeback? You have to settle for yelling swears at me? You know what Justin you really are a pathetic excuse for a human being. You can't even get in the ring to come and talk to me, you have to stay outside the ring like a little wuss and curse me out like your a ten year old on X-Box? Are you SERIOUS? You pathetic little man....you think you're so clever with your language don't you? This title reign is gonna be like the one you had before...SHORT, and what's really funny about this whole situation is that you're not even putting the title on the line in this No DQ match. You know no matter the outcome of the match that I'm gonna come after you so you don't put the title on the line just to save your ass. Now that shows you're scared of losing this title like you did with the other one. You really are scared that I might get a good shot in and just so happen to win the match so you still have your title. I must admit though, I thought you were as dumb as a brick but you're actually pretty smart. You're smart if you were thinking on testing my abilities in the ring and you're gonna test how much I can take before I can't go on anymore. That is if that's what that was for. But I'm just gonna say it wasn't and you're just really, really stupid and rushed into a match without knowing anything about your opponent and not knowing if he's any good in this match type. Hell you barely even know how well I fight. You rushed blindly into a match not knowing anything about what you're going up against. That's really stupid, just like you. You bit off way more than you can chew in this one and you're gonna regret it so much. You may say you're the King of Extreme but you've never been in a match with Dash Magnum before so being a King won't help at all. You'd have to be a god to beat me. So you should be very, very scared.

The crowd goes insane at Dash's comments.

Dash waits for a response.

--justin smiles--

Justin Garcia:ok...so what if i win...AND YOU ARE WRONG..IF U LOOSE U GET TO SAY THAT IM BETTER THEN U AND THAT IM ALWAYS GONNA KEEP THIS TITLE IN MY SIDE.thats the deal..whats yours?

Justin waits for a response

Dash Magnum: What? WHAT!? Still you're replying to me with these childish remarks. You couldn't think of anything better to say so you say that? Really? I'm at a loss for words people. This man is our champion? He acts like he's five. One, I said nothing about terms of any match. Two, you're gonna have to come up with a lot better stip then that. Three, I was right you are dumb since what you said has nothing to do with what I said.

The crowd cheers.

Dash Magnum: I dare you to step in this ring with me right now. Why wait when we can settle this right now?

Dash waits for a response

Justin Garcia:you want to settle this fucking thing right now u asshole..ok IM NOT A PUSSY LIKE YOU..U COCKLICKER..LETS GO!

--Justin Then Goes to the ring facing Dash magnum as each of them share verbal words to each other--

--Justin Then Pushes Dash Magnum--

Justin Garcia:come on bitch fight me

--Justin then slaps dash magnums face--

Dash Magnum: I'm not gonna hit you back. You see this isn't a match and it would be wrong for me to hit you not during a match.

Justin Garcia: Don't be a bitch!

Justin slaps Dash again.

Dash Magnum:Well if you really want me to fight back then I guess I can. I mean I just guess I can just cause you want me to so bad. Can I have a second to prepare?

Dash reaches into his pocket and Justin leans over to look when Dash punches him right square in the nose. Justin stumbles back and Dash Irish Whips him into the ropes and Justin comes back and Dash grabs his head flips and hits him with a DDT hitting a huge Gunslinger. Dash begins punching the groggy Justin when all of a sudden.

Josh Reding: Woah, woah, woah. Everyone just needs to calm down.

Dash gets off Justin and Justin slowly recovers and gets on his knees.

Josh Reding: Tonight I have an idea. A great idea. AN AMAZING IDEA! Tonight Dash and Justin will face off in a 4 on 4 Over the Top Rope Tornado Tag Match. Each man will have 3 teamates of their choice. But that's not all, the last two remaining will face off in a 20 count Last Man Standing Match! Now what do you two say about that. Oh and you also have to choose your teams now. So what do you say?

--justin shows a smirk across his face--

Justin Garcia:i made my decision...i choose Kilflip,matt lucas AND THIS BITCHES BEST FRIEND DOCTOR DEATH!!!!

--Dash magnum shows a shocked face at justin garcia--
[color=red]
Justin Garcia:what dash are u shocked..well you better be..cause your friend is on my side now...and he will kick your ass one way or another.and i want to hear your decision before i leave

Dash Magnum: I choose THE ASSASIAN!

Justin looks shocked.

Dash Magnum: What you surprised? I also choose La Oscuridad and I'm gonna bring someone from Asylum. That's right I choose THE BLACK KNIGHT! How's that for you asshole?

Justin Garcia:Bring it on,You Prick

--Justin Then Drops his microphone--

hits on the p.a titantron as justin leaves the ring as he heads towards the backstage area

--dash shows a smile across his face--

Peter:this has been a crazy night so far..lets see what else we have in store for you fans tonight

--the camera cuts to commercial--
Justin waits for dash magnums reply as the crowd goes wild.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Callie: This match is scheduled for One-Fall and the winner will be in a Fatal Four Way tonight to decide who will become Womens Champion. Making her way to the ring...CORA!

Cora makes her way to the ring.

Jason: After a loss to Aria Cora hopes to bounce back and win the Womens Title.

Callie: Making her way to the ring...ASHLEY STORM!

Peter: A newcomer Ashley. Hell any women is welcome is IWA!

The bell rings and the match begins as Cora and Ashley lock up. Cora puts Ashley in a Headlock then pulls her to the mat. Cora gets Ashley up and Body Slams her. Cora climbs the top rope then jumps off when Ashley gets up and hits her with a Missile Dropkick. Cora jumps up and hits Ashley with a Leg Drop. Cora gets Ashley up but Ashley Low Blows her then sets her up for a Cradle Pin. The ref. counts ...1...2...Cora kicks out. Ashley gets Cora up, Irish Whips her then Clotheslines her. Ashley gets Cora up and Reverse DDT's her. Ashley gets Cora up and Irish Whips her into the turnbuckle. Ashley runs at Cora but Cora dodges it and Ashley runs right into the turnbuckle. Cora rolls her up and the ref. begins counting ...1...2...Ashley kicks out. Cora waits for Ashley to get up then Cora runs at her but Ashley runs out of the way and Cora turns around but Ashley Chokeslams her. Ashley goes for the pin but Cora Possum Pins her and the ref. counts ...1...2...3... Cora gets up and Ashley looks in disbelief.

Jason: CORA WINS IN AN EXTREMELY SHORT MATCH!

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:23 pm

--“Say it to My Face” by Downstait sounds through the P.A systems as Julian Davis dressed in a torn brown Old Navy jacket, walks out from backstage to a symphony of boos and chants of “GO HOME!”--
--Julian gives a satisfying smirk to the crowd as he strolls down to the ramp. He goes up to an outstretched hand from one of the fans and viciously slaps it before flicking the fan’s forehead and walking up the steel ring steps.--
--Once at the top of the steel ring steps, he raises his right fist and is responded with even louder boos chants of “GO HOME” and “YOU SUCK!”--
--Julian Davis walks to the center of the ring and asks the ring announcer to throw him a microphone.--

Julian: HELLO FUDGETARTS AND TELETICKERS! "THE HOFO" JULIAN DAVIS AS ENTERED THE BUILDING!

--Julian gives another smirk to the audience before continuing to speak.--

Julian: Ah yes, what makes me want to get out of bed in the morning and come to this hell hole, your dislike of the, Hofo, Julian..Davis.

--Julian Davis takes in a deep breath and starts to stroke his beard.--

Julian: You guys make my day. Did you know that? Probably didn’t. But doesn’t matter, I didn’t get off my couch to come to the ring and have a conversation with all of you jurfnuggets. I came to the ring to remind you all of how I won the semi-finals match for the Cruiserweight title match.

Julian Davis gestures towards the titantron as it ignites and plays the Julian Davis vs. Benny Kidds match from the first Asylum show:
Kidds gets Davis up and locks him into a Belly to Back hold and throws him over his head connecting the Belly to Back Suplex.
He goes for the pin and the ref begins to count ...1...2..Davis kicks out.
Davis quickly gets up and Spears Kidds into the mat. Davis then climbs the top rope and does a flip and hits a Flipping Leg Drop on him.
Davis gets Kidds up and applies a double underhook on him. Davis then drops Kidds on his head hitting a double underhook brainbuster, otherwise known to Davis as the Aneurysm, on him.
Davis then goes for the pin
Referee:
JULIAN DAVIS DEFEATS BENNY KIDDS!

The titantron turns off as the camera pans back on Julian Davis.

Julian: Congratulations to Julian Davis moving on to the finals match for the Cruiserweight Title Match.

--Julian starts to walk around the ring while he continues to speak.--

Julian: And I bet, nothing would make all of you angrier than me being Cruiserweight Champion. Hey some of you might not give a crap, but for all the others, I will enjoy making you conferjulaters cry and weep when I hold the Cruiserweight title high above my head.

--The crowd begins to stop booing and chanting.--

Julian: Oh no more boos for Julian? Getting tired? I know how it feels. The feeling that you’re just wrong and you have nothing left to do but give up, it’s alright; I don’t blame any of you for that. But I will still enjoy every second of rubbing in my victory in the faces of you underfunks.

Julian: But I won’t waste any more of your “valuable” time, I leave you all in your miserable lives. Farewell ejacoulaters, the please was all yours.

--“Say it to My Face” by Downstait sounds through the arena once again, the crowd booing begins to start again, as Julian slides underneath the bottom rope and strolls back up the ramp to backstage.--

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Callie:This Match is Scheduled for a fatal four way FOR THE Womans CHAMPIONSHIP!.Introducing first from Cleveland ohio weighting 178 pounds MARISA GARCIA!!!!

hits on the p.a titantron as the fans begin booing her out.Marisa Walks towards the ramp with a smile across her face.Justin Garcia Suddenly comes out and taunts at the fans as he heads towards the commentary table holding a rootbeer.Marisa then enters the ring as she taunts at the fans but the fans boo her loudly

Peter:Ladies and Gentleman we have The IWA World Heaveyweight Champion here along with us,hello there justin

Justin Puts on his headphones and puts the rootbeer on the side of the commentary table

Justin Garcia:whats up peter.im just here to watch my sister win this match i want all of the fans including you to know what shes made out of..and thats a Womens champion.[/color]

Callie:Introducing next From Pheonix Arizona Weighting 145 pounds.SARASA!!!!!!

The Crowd Goes wild as Sarasa Comes out of the backstage area taunting at the crowd as she enters the ring taunting at the fans.Marisa looks at sarasa with an angry expression

Justin Garcia:oh boo hoo we all know that u are not gonna win sarasa.My sister is better then you[/color]

Jason:how do you know Justin?

Justin Garcia:really jason? me and marisa went to a development federation together and she fucking dominated the divas there.so dont tell me how do i know ok![/color]

Callie:And the Next Opponent From Colorado California Weighting 132 pounds CORA!!!!!!!!!!

hits on the p.a titantron as cora comes out running towards the ring.as she enters the ring she goes on the turnbuckle taunting towards the fans.Marisa looks at both opponents

Justin Garcia:Well Cora has great agility but not as good as my sister...my sister can kick ass believe me[/color]

Justin then takes a sip of the rootbeer

Callie:And The Last Challenger weighting 170 pounds ARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hits on the p.a titantron as the fans go crazy.Aria goes in the ring taunting at the fans

Jason:Ladies and gentleman this is a talented diva.she has won multiple championships like the-

Justin Garcia:Who cares about aria she wont win this match wheres your malfunction jason this lady is almost fat as fuck almost like a simian.She Probably never took a diet coke[/color]

The Match begins as 3 divas start jump on aria attacking her in the face.Cora Suddenly Punches Marisa Across the face as she falls on the floor.Cora Carries Sarasa by the body and hits her with a bodyslam sending her body down the ring mat.Aria Suddenly Gets up and Hits Cora with a clothesline.Aria carries Marisa and Throws her over the top rope

Jason:oh wow!! marisa comes down.

Justin Garcia:MARISA GET YOUR ASS UP!

.Marisa suddenly Gets up and enters the ring again as she quickly trips Aria on the leg sending her whole body down on the floor.Cora Tries Hitting Marisa With a Clothesline but Marisa Quickly Ducks and hits Cora with a Throat Thrust Sending cora down the floor.

Peter:What A Devestating Throat Thrust your sister is talented justin

Justin Garcia:I know But Keep Watching you asshole

Sarasa Stands up and Hits marisa with a dropkick but marisa pushes her legs away and kicks her body on the floor.Aria Stands up and Stares at marisa angrily.Marisa suddenly hits aria with a drop kick but aria holds both her foot and hits her with a powerbomb.Sarasa Stands behind Aria and hits her with a electric chair sending her unconcious on the ground.Cora kicks Sarasa in the stomach and hits her with a Cutter.Cora Taunts at the fans now.Cora suddenly grabs marisa by the head and hits her with a punch but marisa dodges the attack and hits cora with an eye rake sending her blind.

Justin Garcia:SEE THATS WHAT CHAMPIONS DO.THEY PLAY DIRTY..I hope you shitbrains learn your
lessson.[/color]

Marisa Runs towards marisa with her head standing up and hits her with a low clothesline.Marisa Tucks Sarasa on her armpits getting ready for FEEL The Pain But Sarasa Reverses the move and HITS MARISA WITH A STRETCHER.

Peter:OH NO!!!

Justin Garcia takes his headphones off and goes on the ring ropes.Sarasa suddenly lets go of marisa and walks towards Justin Garcia With an Angry Expression.Justin Garcia points to a figure behind sarasa.Marisa suddenly stands up and does a roll up on sarasa as the referee counts.
referee:

Sarasa kicks out.Justin Shows A Shocked look and stands by the ringside.Marisa shows a pissed off face and hits sarasa with a leg drop.Aria Comes up and by suprise she hits marisa with a Spear!!!!!
Peter:SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR !!.Justin Suddenly gets up on the ring ropes again and cusses at Aria.

Justin Garcia:Hey Fat bitch that was uncalled for you idiot.

Aria Suddenly Sees Justin And Spears Justin As Justin Hits the floor.

Peter:WOAH JUSTIN GETS HIT!!!!.

Cora faces Aria and hits her with a spear buster but Aria Grabs hold of her and hits her with a Powerbomb!!!!.Aria taunts at the crowd.All of the sudden Sarasa runs towards aria and HITS HER WITH A STRETCHER!!!.The Crowd Goes Wild.
Referee:ARIA DO YOU WANT TO QUIT!!!!.Aria Suddenly Taps out.Sarasa suddenly goes on the turnbuckle and taunts at the crowd

--the Bell suddenly rings--
hits on the p.a titantron As the crowd goes wild

Callie:HERE IS YOUR WINNER...AND YOUR NEW Womens CHAMPION...SARASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Sarasa Suddenly goes out of the ring and grabs the Womens Championship title--

--Justin Suddenly Wakes up from the spear and holds his head showing an angry face at sarasa--

--Justin Garcia helps Marisa up as they walk towards the backstage area--

Peter:what a win for sarasa she totally deserved it.

Jason:you got that right..shes been working her ass off for this title..

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:25 pm

--Justin is Seen walking towards his locker room until linda comes--

Linda:hello Justin,what was your first reaction on winning your first title right away on the draft night

Justin:Glad u asked linda dear..it was terrific that i got it right away..all of these people knew that i was gonna win this baby right here..and whoever didnt can kiss my fucking ass..cocky bastards dont know what real champions are...and what they are built of..thats your answer...and i also know that im going to win the main event tonight..a battle royal over the top rope 20 count last man standing match..it will be easy like baking cookies to a looser..

--Justin then pats linda on the head as he goes towards his locker room--

Linda:ok justin thanks,back to you guys

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:26 pm

the camera cuts to El Magnifico and julian davis in the ring,the bell suddenly rings as both opponents circle the ring--

Peter:Ladies and gentleman we are back from commercial as we have a match going on right now

Jason:you got that right peter

El Magnifico Walks towards Julian davis and kicks him in the leg.El Magnifico suddenly slaps Julian Across the face as he falls on the floor.El Magnifico suddenly runs towards the end of the ropes and hits Julian Davis with a Leg Drop leaving him unconcious.El Magnifico Tries a pinfall now.
Peter:First pin of the night
Referee:

Julian Davis Kicks out.El Magnifico Gets up and starts throwing punches at julian davis across his face.El Magnifico suddenly Picks up Julian davis in a powerslam position and sends his body down the ring mat.El Magnifico carries julian in a powerbomb position but julian davis grabs hold of El Magnificos leg and trips him down on the mat.Julian stretches his back recovering more stamina.Julian Suddenly stomps on el Magnificos face.Julian Davis kicks el magnificos stomach with a great impact.Julian Davis Grabs El Magnificos back of his head and throws him out of the ring.Julian Goes towards the announcer table as he takes out everything in it placing them on the ground.

Jason:oh no what is julian davis gonna do.

Julian Davis places el magnificos body on the announcer table as he holds him in samoan drop position.el Magnifico suddenly puts both his legs locking them across julian davis face as Magnifico Quickly places Julian Davis in a Flip DDT Position as he HITS JULIAN DAVIS WITH A VIVA MEXICO MAKING THE TABLE BREAK IN HALF!.

Peter:HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

El Magnifico suddenly grabs a chair and swings it across julian davis face as he falls back on the ground.El Magnifico throws julian davis towards the turnbuckle.El Magnifico grabs Julian Davis Head and pushes it on the turnbuckle as he falls down on the floor again.El Magnifico throws Julian Davis inside the ring.El magnifico Goes inside the ring and begins once again to hit julian davis with multiple punches.El Magnifico goes on the turnbuckle waiting for julian davis to get up.Julian Davis Gets up as El Magnifico Jumps off towards the turnbuckle hitting julian davis with a devestating flying dropkick.El Magnifico Goes for another Viva Mexico but Julian Davis sudenly carries El Magnifico and pushes his body backwards.Julian Davis then hits el magnifico with a clothesline sending his body towards the floor.Julian Davis goes on the turnbuckle this time hyping the crowd BUT ALL OF THE SUDDEN EL MAGNIGFICO RUNS TOWARDS JULIAN DAVIS AND HITS HIM WITH A MAGNIFICO KICK! MAKING JULIAN DAVIS FALLING DOWN ON THE GROUND UNCONCIOUS.El Magnifico suddenly pins Julian Davis as the referee starts counting.
Referee:

--The Crowd Is Filled with lots of cheerings as El Magnifico taunts at the crowd!--

Callie:HERES YOUR WINNER AND YOUR NEW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION...EL MAGNIFICO!!!!!!!

--El Magnifico exits the ring and puts the cruiserweight title around his waist-

Peter:OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! UNBELIVEABLE!

Jason:what a nice move from el magnifico..thats fucking sick man.

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm

--El magnifico is seen in his locker room lacing his boots,suddenly linda comes in--

El Magnifico :Woah..u should of knocked first senorita..

Linda:oh im sorry El Magnifico,i came to ask u that what was your reaction to winning your first title?

El Magnifico: Glad u asked senorita..it was a great experience..its like i gained another life..its another step in my life where i make the most out of this advantage..The Cruiserweight title was my dream title ever since i came here..Now that i have the title in my hands i must keep it with me because dreams must never be taken away..If this dream is taken away then i may never be the same..thank you for asking senorita now please i am busy

linda:ok thank you magnifico..

--linda leaves the locker room as the camera cuts to commercial--

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Callie: The following match is an eight man tag LMS match!

Every man is in the ring already.

Jason: This match is going to be great!

Peter: It sure is!

TBK runs after Lucas and Clotheslines him. Then Killflip and Oscurdidad lock up. Then Assasian and Death Clothesline each other and knock each other down. Justin and Dash stare down then Justin runs at Dash but Dash slides under his legs and hits a Sleeper Hold on him. He locks it in and begins wrenching Justin's head. Assasian gets up and runs into Dash knocking him down.

Jason: Oh Assasian betraying his teamate.

Death gets up and attacks Justin. TBK lifts Lucas up and Suplexes him. Oscuridad Dropicks Kilflip then locks him in a Headlock. TBK gets Lucas up then easily throws him out of the ring.

Voice: MATT LUCAS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

TBK turns around and Clotheslines Killflip who had just gotten up. Then Ocuridad gets Killflip up and TBK and Oscuridad Double Suplex Killflip. Assasian Lou Thesz Presses Dash and begins punching him in the face. Then Death runs over and Dropkicks Assasian off of him and begins striking him in the face. Justin runs over gets Dash up and Irish Whips him and when he comes back Dash reverses it into a Flip DDT. Dash climbs the top rope then jumps onto the rope and Assasian gets up and runs to knock him off but Dash jumps on Assasian's neck and Hurricanranas's him right onto Justin's body. Dash then jumps off the rope and hits a huge 450 Splash on them both. TBK and Oscuridad lift up Killflip but Killflip jump down and when they turn around he kicks them both in the gut and DDT's them. Dash gets up and jumps off the ropes but Justin gets up and hits a huge Cutter on Dash. Death runs over to Assasian and kicks him in the gut, then he begins hitting him with a flurry of punches. Then he Dragon Kicks him. Killflip climbs the top rope and when TBK and Oscuridad get up he hits them with a Double Clothesline. Death runs over to Killflip and Dropkicks him out of the ring.

Voice: KILLFLIP HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Assasian then runs over and trys to Clothesline Death out of the ring but Death dodges it and locks Assasian in a Sleeper Hold. Death lets go and Assasian jumps on TBK's shoulders and throws him out of the ring. Then he Suplex's Oscuridad out of the ring.

Voice: OSCURIDAD AND TBK HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!

The Assasian runs to Clothesline Death over the top rope but both Death and Assasian fall out of the ring.

Voice: THE ASSASIAN AND DOCTOR DEATH HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!

Dash and Justin looks at each other and hit a Double Clothesline on each other. Justin gets up first and gets Dash up. They run at each other and kick each other in the face. The ref. counts ...1....2...3....4....5....6....7...8....9....10....11...12...13...14...15....16....17...18....19....20...

Voice: THE REF. HAS RULED A DOUBLE ELIMINATION THEREFORE THIS MATCH ENDS IN A DRAW!

Jason: DOUBLE ELIMINATION!

Peter:WHAT!

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Reding Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Dash and Justin lay motionless on the ground. They both begin to get up and the ref. hands Justin his title. Justin gets on his knees and raises it above his had.

Josh Reding comes out looking disappointed.

Josh Reding: Wow, I was expecting much more from both of you. I at least wanted a winner.

Dash and Justin just look at him.

Josh Reding: That's why at the next PPV I'm booking you two in a 5 Stages of Hell match.

Dash and Justin look on in utter terror.

Jason: OH MY GOD! A 5 STAGES OF HELL MATCH! WILL THESE TWO EVEN SURVIVE! THAT'S FIVE MATCHES IN ONE!

Peter: That's all the time we have and we will see you next time folks.

Insanity Wrestling Alliance 2011

Josh Reding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down